Esteemed Contributor

Re: Trish McEvoy

[ Edited ]

@jump4joy wrote:

I agree with some of the other ladies -- TM's products are way over priced and nothing really special.  I would not invest in her skincare -- so many better lines to choose from -- SkinMedica, Estée Laude, Dr. Gross, and Dr. Denese come to mind.  Good luck!

i also had a skin reaction to her products -- just not for my somewhat sensitive skin....

I've used Dr. Gross' Retinol face & eye plus his moisturizer with very good results. It's excellent for any hyper pigmentation, tightens pores and gives a nice smooth texture. His moisturizer is excellent under make-up. No side issues with any of his products. 

Esteemed Contributor

I must be the minority here because I've been through 4 bottles of her liquid foundation that I love.  I don't have reactions to anything I've purchased from her as I don't have sensitive skin.  I find it easy to follow her presentations and how she accurately applies her makeup.  What doesn't work for one will work for another.  It works for me.  Keep your products coming Trish they're fabulous.  

Valued Contributor
I ordered one of her page-thingy sets from HSN and returned it. Ohmygoodness it was so not worth all of the hype or high $$$. JMO...
Respected Contributor

Thanks for this post.  I love her products and because of this post, I went to check out the items and my $85 foundation was on sale for $49 and there was a $5 off beauty coupon code.  Got my foundation for $44 plus tax and free shipping.

Love it.

Deb

Esteemed Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Thanks for this post.  I love her products and because of this post, I went to check out the items and my $85 foundation was on sale for $49 and there was a $5 off beauty coupon code.  Got my foundation for $44 plus tax and free shipping.

Love it.

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL  I did the same thing.  I just used it a little while ago getting ready for work.  I love her Beauty \Balm.  I didn't need it, but at that price I don't want to spend 85 dollars for it when I run out of the one I have.  That coupon sure came in handy also.  Her makeup is great.  If it wasn't for this thread I wouldn't have known she was on the air again..  

Trusted Contributor

WOW I am happy to have gone to HSN and saved a bundle!! I love her gentle and effective new to her line Makeup remover it was teh huge size and someone posted a sale and I saw it and used it and what a deal! ALSO lover her beauty balm - geesh it was a give away almost! happy dance here.

I wish Q had these specail offers :/    I still love Q best....habit and neat products. HSN is good too and I have had deals before but only when I see them my cahnce like now!  Q feels more hoemy to me somehow then HSN but I will be over tehre a bit more now to check things out you bet!!!! TY who mentioned the beaty balm and sale!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Super Contributor

She is back one more time at noon!  I will be watching!  Love Trish

Contributor

I'm glad I found this thread!  Yesterday I bought the large beauty collection makeup kit/bag for $177 (wow!!) and the beauty balm for $45 (didn't see the coupone.. shoot.)  I usually don't spend that much on products, but just loved the natural/pretty look Trish had and her models.  I'm a little concerned about the irritation some people have had as I don't like fragrance in anything, especially makeup and I have somewhat sensitive skin.  I'm looking forward to trying it though and if I don't like most of the products I will return.

Also, love Paula's Choice for skincare.  The best!!

Valued Contributor

Re, my prior comment about irritation .. I DO remember why. I investigated the ingredients and realized that Trish uses chemical sunscreens. I am allergic to 2 of the most popular ones (she has 2 of the 3 in her Beauty Balm). I use only mineral/physical sunscreens, as recommended by my dermatologist, so that's why my skin didn't like Trish's products. Just an fyi to the OP if it makes a difference in your decision.

Contributor

Thanks for the info.  I wish I would've looked at the ingredients better before purchasing.  Lesson learned!  I avoid chemical sunscreens as well.  You would think with the price of her products the ingredients would be the best!