Respected Contributor

Trish McEvoy "Natural" Blush- Gorgeous

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

During her last visit at HSN, I saw Trish applying this blush & thought I'd give it a try. It's so beautiful! The color is a pretty light coral/pink/natural color that brightens the face & would probably look good on most complexions.

What I didn't expect from a powder blush was the texture....amazing! It's almost creamy- no particle fallout when I apply it. It gives my skin a glow, without sparkles. And as an added bonus, it lasts all day on my skin.

I'm so thrilled with this blush, I'm going to buy more colors....and a compact to put them in since they don't come in one.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Trish McEvoy ""Natural"" Blush- Gorgeous

Thanks for that great review. Would you mind posting the name of the blush color you got and the actual name of the blush itself. It sounds like a lovely blush and I am a real blush freak - has always been my desert island necessity over everything else. And who doesn't want a nice glow minus any sparkles or glitter???

Super Contributor

On 5/12/2014 wackers said:

Thanks for that great review. Would you mind posting the name of the blush color you got and the actual name of the blush itself. It sounds like a lovely blush and I am a real blush freak - has always been my desert island necessity over everything else. And who doesn't want a nice glow minus any sparkles or glitter???

Wackers the name of the blush is "Natural" no shimmer and color that last all day, a little goes a very long way, you can get it from her web page for $22 free shipping and 4 freebees.{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Super Contributor

Thanks -- and glad you love it! On my way to check it out (I really want a powder blush that looks natural and has no fallout).