Frequent Contributor

Trish McEvoy is on for her 3rd Anniversary

Just a reminder for Trish fans, she is on HSN from 4:00 -5:00 today. If you like the instant eye lift you can pick it up with the eye base for $38.00.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Trish McEvoy is on for her 3rd Anniversary

[ Edited ]

@share wrote:

Just a reminder for Trish fans, she is on HSN from 4:00 -5:00 today. If you like the instant eye lift you can pick it up with the eye base for $38.00.

What a deal that was!!  You get one of them for free.  I purchased that the second I saw it, lol.  Love those products.  I also purchased her Beauty Balm w/brush.  Was expensive, but I loved the look of the end result.  Checked out reviews on the Nordstrom site and all were 5 star reviews.  They wanted 85 dollars without the brush! HSN had the best deal, plus free shipping.   Can't wait to try that.  Got it in Shade 1.  

Honored Contributor

@share wrote:

I have never tried this or seen the triangle of light technique. Remember reading about it on the forums a while back. I figured at the price it was a good time to try it. I bought it when I saw it yesterday.

Contributor

I've been curious about the "triangle of light" so I decided to go for it and bought the eye lift & base...please let us know how you like the BB...I want to try it also but not sure I want to spend that much.

Esteemed Contributor

I have her Eye base, but I won't be buying another. It's way too drying, and I have oily lids.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Great price - I'm in. I also picked up the BB with brush.   Her BB is pricey, but good, IMO.  Good coverage, lasts all day.  The tube is 1.8 oz, and since you just need a bit, the tube lasts awhile.  I bought some in May 2014 and it's almost done now.  

I like watching her shows because they actually do a full face vs taking off a spot and reapplying over and over.  I think her last show is tonight at 6pm.

Respected Contributor

I am taking the plunge and giving her make up a try.  We shall see.

Regular Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

I am taking the plunge and giving her make up a try.  We shall see.

@SFGIANTSGIRL  How have you like your Trish products? I have a love-hate relationship with this brand's mu.  I like the finished look (so dang polished),  but not always impressed with the ingredients in her mu.   Any thoughts?

Respected Contributor

Going on 3 weeks with the make up and have move past my learning curve.  I really like her products.  You need to apply some with heavier touch and some with a lighter one.  Her eye shadows are very pigmented and so are her lip colors, light hand need there.  Her blush and bronzer use a pretty average application and her foundation a bit of a heavier hand.  Really love the stuff.

Deb