Regular Contributor
Does anyone know what Trish will be presenting on H*SN at the end of August?
Super Contributor

It's on her website up at the top. It just popped up this morning with the dates and times at the end of August. I don't think she'll be dong a TSV but then who knows. I bought her Anniversary Sale brushes from Nordstroms and love them. I see they have the Anniversary Planner on her website but the actual planner is smaller in size than the Nordstrom one. Also her Nordstrom site has a Mini Planner in a gold case with handles. It has Bronzer, Pink Glow Blush and lip colors and glosses in the Emergency Card. It's $95.00.  

Super Contributor

Gotpaw, looks like you already knew when she would be on HSN. I misread your post and thought it said "when." I guess it will hit her Facebook page before she comes. I know she doesn't answer her Facebook questions anymore. Guess she's too busy traveling and promoting her brand. I wish she would expand on her TRISH perfume and give us a rollerball and body cream. I absolutely love this fragrance. 

Trusted Contributor

@allthatsgood wrote:

Gotpaw, looks like you already knew when she would be on HSN. I misread your post and thought it said "when." I guess it will hit her Facebook page before she comes. I know she doesn't answer her Facebook questions anymore. Guess she's too busy traveling and promoting her brand. I wish she would expand on her TRISH perfume and give us a rollerball and body cream. I absolutely love this fragrance. 

Hello...a Trish fan here but only buy solo pieces and adore her brushes!! bronzer and blending as top of the list...she has the best brushes out of all I feel...with IT and some Chanel and --okay I will stop my vanity looks like a pet shop! Smiley Tongue

@allthatsgood...I have Trish (her fragrance) in a rollerball form, I got it at Nord's. Do a Google search amybe you can fine one? it's nice scent...however since I had my son (almost 29 years ago) LOL my sense of smell 'changed' and I can take only very few scents before they bother me. It does smell lovely I admit. I buy rollerballs when able due to my very acute olfactory senses! lol

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Regular Contributor

I'm hoping for a planner collection with brushes in the medium size like the lace planner a few years ago.  

@mimi5775  pet shop....way too funny!   

Contributor

Re: Trish McEvoy Visit

[ Edited ]

I wish she would do a skincare or fragrance TSV instead of the constant planners. I am way overstocked on her makeup. I guess I need to put on a face even though I work at home! Smiley Happy