Regular Contributor

Trish McEvoy Todays Special 6/16/216

On her face book page there is a picture of a really cute planner and since she didn't have one last time she was on, I think this might be the special. Nothing yet is showing up at HSN though. I know we really never know until the show, but I am liking the new planner. Any idea's or thoughts about what the special?

PS - I couldn't copy the picture because it is a video.

for beauty products - I am 54, blue eye's, very fair. Skin is normal, but prone to eczema patches.
Honored Contributor

Re: Trish McEvoy Todays Special 6/16/216

@nicky221 wrote:

On her face book page there is a picture of a really cute planner and since she didn't have one last time she was on, I think this might be the special. Nothing yet is showing up at HSN though. I know we really never know until the show, but I am liking the new planner. Any idea's or thoughts about what the special?

PS - I couldn't copy the picture because it is a video.

@nicky221 - yes, think you are right.  I tried to capture a picture, but no luck.

It looks like a nice planner with 2 magnetic case/pages, 1 for eyes, the other for face. A set of brushes, eye lift, eye base, eye pencil + sharpener, mascara,  lip crayon + gloss. A great starter or travel kit

Similar size/contents to the animal print planner I bought at hsn several years ago. Now I just buy refills. The planners are well made. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Oh that looks like a good planner! I have found her products to be excellent. Thanks for the heads up!

Honored Contributor

Trish added a new 'speedy' video on her facebook page demo'ing the new HSN TS planner. No still photos & no advance sale link.

Best reasons to buy at HSN is to have the flex pay option & 30 days to try/return. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

New items are uploading!

Trish McEoy Lip Perfector & Essential Balm - Gorgeous Pink
490-002
Trish McEoy Lip Perfector & Essential Balm

Honored Contributor

Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Lip & Cheek Color Duo
494-983
Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Lip & Cheek Color Duo

Honored Contributor

Trish McEvoy No. 9 Fragrance Duo - Body Lotion and Eau de Parfum
492-826
Trish McEvoy No. 9 Fragrance Duo - Body Lotion & EDP

Honored Contributor

rish McEvoy Intense Gel Eyeliner Trio with Pencil Sharpener
492-811
Trish McEvoy Intense Gel Eyeliner Trio w/Sharpener

Respected Contributor

I just got an email showing the planner with a Today's Special Price of $164.95! Looks like a really good deal to me.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

This was in the email I rec'd a little while ago...  It wont copy as one whole picture..