Regular Contributor

Trish McEvoy Today's Special 4/28/2016

If you go to their program guide you can see some new items. They are not showing any new planners in the midnight show. They are showing a new tinted moisturizer with a brush for $75.00 (yes sale price) and a really cute nude lip configuration for $32.00. I got two for the price, just the lip conditioner is that price on it's own. Does any think the tinted moisture will be the special, or will they have a planner?

for beauty products - I am 54, blue eye's, very fair. Skin is normal, but prone to eczema patches.
QVC Customer Care

Re: Trish McEvoy Today's Special 4/28/2016

This post has been removed by QVC because of posting coupon code

Esteemed Contributor

@nicky221 wrote:

If you go to their program guide you can see some new items. They are not showing any new planners in the midnight show. They are showing a new tinted moisturizer with a brush for $75.00 (yes sale price) and a really cute nude lip configuration for $32.00. I got two for the price, just the lip conditioner is that price on it's own. Does any think the tinted moisture will be the special, or will they have a planner?

@nicky221,  AAh, thank you; I had no idea(??) that Trish E. was on today....I rarely know when any particular show is on.

Her products are better than great, in my opinion. I do not find her the most personalized vendor but know she has Quality ingredients!

She usually has a planner, but never had any of her tinted moisturizers, though.......

I am of will try to catch HDR show before I leave in about a hour!

Thank you for this information. If not, I'll go back and read what she was referring to. Thanks LOADS. 

Her products are A1. My opinion!!!!!!!

Is this TV the new midnight Special for starting Wednesday?

NAES

Esteemed Contributor

@nicky221, 

Sorry, just read this is for the 28th!

I will definitely be watching.

Excuse me for the foul up....thought I had missed a Tuesday's show. 

I have had the tinted moisturizer in skin medical but I know Hers has to be more colorful language indicated.....

NAES

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I noticed every show had the tinted moisturizer and brush set in it, so I'm guessing it will be the Today's Special unless they drop something in at the last minute (which they do sometimes).

Honored Contributor

It's been a long while since they had a planner TS, maybe a year ago? Mine - purchased 2 yrs ago included some full sized brushes. It was a good value. But since then, it seems like the Trish TS values are not as good.

Do like her products and her planner systems. Good quality but pricing is high.

$75 for 1 makeup item + brush as a TS doesn't entice me. 3 shade options. I will try to catch a couple of her shows - enjoy watching her application tips.

Trish McEvoy Tinted Moisturizer with Brush - Shade 2
479-116
Trish McEvoy Tinted Moisturizer with Brush - Shade 2

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Just an FYI-if you react badly to silicones, this BB cream is chock full of them!

Had to return even tho the finish is lovely and the brush is well made. Just sayin...

Occasional Contributor

I have not used any of the Trish McEvoy products previously, but I am interested.  I tried to look what is available that day, and cannot locate anything.  Did something change, or am not looking in the right place?  I looked in the program guide, and even searched Trish McEvoy.  Any thoughts?

Regular Contributor

Trish McEvoy is sold at HSN. Is that where you are looking? Sorry I forgt to mention where the today's special was going to be airing.

for beauty products - I am 54, blue eye's, very fair. Skin is normal, but prone to eczema patches.
Occasional Contributor

Thanks, I'll go look there! Smiley Tongue