Contributor

... JUNE 8th on HSN.   She is finally back after her book tour.  

Hope it is skincare this time!!!

Honored Contributor

I bet it's her LE planner with makeup. If it's skincare, I will be thrilled.

Honored Contributor

It's always the same thing -- her planner.  Boring.  Cat Very Happy  I hope she stopped wearing the off the shoulder white blouses like Pollyanna,  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

It's always the same thing -- her planner.  Boring.  Cat Very Happy  I hope she stopped wearing the off the shoulder white blouses like Pollyanna,  Cat Very Happy

Hahahaha...I don't think you mean Pollyanna the character from the book of the same name, @Katcat1

Image result for pics of the character pollyanna

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3,  Oh, yes, I do!  I believe Trish stopped wearing the white off the shoulder blouses.  She wore them every time she was on tv and she looked silly to me and a real Pollyanna.  Cat Very Happy  Her makeup and skincare prices are outrageous.  I stopped purchasing from her.   Cat Very Happy 

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@suzyQ3,  Oh, yes, I do!  I believe Trish stopped wearing the white off the shoulder blouses.  She wore them every time she was on tv and she looked silly to me and a real Pollyanna.  Cat Very Happy  Her makeup and skincare prices are outrageous.  I stopped purchasing from her.   Cat Very Happy 

Hi, @Katcat1. I do know the off-the-shoulders tops that she Trish wears. Maybe it's just me, but I think she was going for a tiny bit of a sexy or alluring look. I agree that it just didn't seem to fit the occasion very well, but hey, each to his own.

My point, though, is that the character Pollyana, from which we get the term, was a young girl who wear very modest, to put it mildly, dresses, as you can see from pic I had posted.

Today the word "Pollyana" refers to someone very young and innocent and very naive in her optimism.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Trish's off the shoulder blouses were so popular, HSN was selling their own version of them based off Trish's.  

I am a total make-up junkie but her products just do not appeal to me in the least.  I'm not even interested enough to watch when she's on.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

Her lid primer is good and I've purchased it but only when it's on sale.

Meanwhile I have my ELF! lol

In reality there's an inexpensive dupe for every prestige makeup item. It aint rocket science!

Honored Contributor

I don't care about what she wears.  I am over her prices and her planners.  I love the eye base, but it's so expensive.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

I confess that I bought her Liberty of London planner a while back mostly because I am a huge Liberty of London fan. I could not believe how average the makeup was. I liked the whole "triangle of light" approach but man, I cannot layer on that much stuff. Ew.