Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva. I enjoyed watching her the first few times because I liked some of her ideas, but none of her foundations are light enough for me. The counter mrg. at Nordstrom tried to convince me the lightest one was a match & the line around my jaw was at least 3 shades darker than my neck. That ended Trish for me. 

I did purchase a planner during her 1st appearance, but had to add my own BB foundation, powder, blush etc. Then the planner barely zipped. Only a good idea if you use all her products that fit on those "pages". Not enough room in pouches for extras.

Respected Contributor

I agree...   that triangle of light just takes over your face and it's too much.  It looks great when she does it on TV, but I'm not convinced that it would be as good in person.  It's just too much coverup too far down your face!   I do like her eye shadows.  Some of the colors are really pretty.   I tried her mascara with the little tubes years ago and hated it.  Almost pulled out my lashes taking it off!  Some of her lipsticks are very pretty.   I think you just have to hit it right with her colors. 

I LOVE HER #9 fragrance.  Her jasmine fragrance is also very pretty but priced too steeply IMO. 

I'll be curious to see what the TS will be.   I think she is very classy and do like to watch her, but agree that her prices are a little high.

Honored Contributor

There's a Makeup of a Confident Woman planner (goes along w/ new book). I bet that's TSV. It's sold out on her site.

Respected Contributor

no more stinkin planners!  i have two of her planners .    i have bacstock of the eye base which i dislike, and the eye lift (ToL)    yes it can be blended bit for every day too much plus in the daylight it looks obvious.  the mascara with the thin wand is OK it washes right off. like another pster said there are dupes for all of her stuff

Valued Contributor

I really like a lot of her products.  I hope it's not another planner, as i have 4!  Her shadows are great, pigmented and not too shimmery.  love the eye base and the eye lift.  These two items really brighten my deep set eyes and prepare for a little liner and shadow.  I use her flat brush to apply the eye lift and then gently pat in. It does not look like it's caked on at all on me.  I use several of her blushes and bronzers as well as the mascara for volume.  I also like Laura Mercier and Bobbi Brown products so dable!  She does tend to drive me nuts in presentations on TV "Feel the power"....!   

Valued Contributor

PS - like #9 and #3 fragrances very much!

Honored Contributor

@Fifi1  I use #9 when I want something lighter than my Jo Malone. It's a great fragrance. 

Valued Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Fifi1  I use #9 when I want something lighter than my Jo Malone. It's a great fragrance. 

I love many JM as well!  I get in moods for different fragrances and switch them up!  Today it's actually an older Philosophy's LIving Grace!   

Frequent Contributor

I have two of her planners.  I think her makeup is just OK with more misses than hits and her brushes very mediocre.  The line is wildly overpriced for what it is.  I do like the Eye Lift product.  

Respected Contributor

I tried the planner that was offered last fall at $99.  I was super disappointed.  The planner is cute but will not hold much and in my opinion is too hard and bulky to carry in my handbag.  I thought the eye primer was fine but the undereye one looked horrible on me!  I know that how makeup looks is individual to everyone but on me it made me look like I had more undereye lines than I do without makeup.  The other items in the kit were just okay.  I have not tried her foundation or eyeshadows so I can't comment on them.