Honored Contributor

Re: Trish McEvoy TSV for Thursday 6/8

The TS is up. $165, light/med or med/deep

Trish McEvoy The Makeup of a Confident Woman Planner - Light/Medium
549-991
Trish McEvoy Makeup of a Confident Woman Planner Lt/Med
Trish McEvoy The Makeup of a Confident Woman Planner
What It Is
Featuring a luxurious collection of Trish's iconic makeup, brushes and scent, this deluxe Power of Makeup® planner addresses universal beauty concerns while enhancing the look of every feature. Irresistibly designed in embroidered denim, Trish's patented organizer is the one-and-only portable makeup vanity, helping make it easy to look your confident best.
What You Get
  • Makeup Wardrobing® Mini Page - .18 oz. Dual Bronzer - Resort (universal golden and highlight with a medium shimmer) - .17 oz. Translucent Finishing Powder - .1 oz. Blush - Easy Going (dusty rose with a light shimmer) 
  • Makeup Wardrobing Mini Page - .06 oz. Eye Definer - Arabian Nights (deep navy with a shimmer finish) - .06 oz. Eye Definer - Deep Aubergine (deep eggplant with a matte finish) - .06 oz. Glaze Eye Shadow - Sugar Plum (plum with a light shimmer finish) - .06 oz. Glaze Eye Shadow - Topaz (golden brown with a medium shimmer) - .06 oz. Eye Shadow - Shell - .05 oz. Glaze Eye Shadow - Almond (almond-brown) 
  • .4 fl. oz. Sexy 9 Blackberry & Vanilla Enriched Hand Cream 
  • .18 oz. Lash Curling Mascara - Jet Black 
  • .09 oz. Flawless Lip Primer® 
  • .09 oz. Eye Base Essentials - Linen 
  • .09 fl. oz. Instant Eye Lift® 2 - Medium/Deep Tan
  • .08 oz. Beauty Booster® Lip and Cheek Color - Perfect Plum 
  • .04 oz. Intense Gel Eye Liner - Black 
  • Wet/Dry Precise Face Brush 
  • Brush 6 Deep Eye Contour
  • Brush 50 Angled Eye Lining
  • Brush 2B Sheer Blush  
  • Pencil sharpener 
  • Embroidered denim Makeup Planner® with removable zippered mesh pouch
What It Does
Dual Bronzer
  • Customizable 2-toned bronzer that pairs copper and bronze infused with gold shimmer 
  • Delivers the look of a radiant resort glow 
  • Ultra-fine powder glides evenly onto skin 
  • Helps give appearance of all-over warmth and dual contour 
  • Long-wear
Translucent Finishing Powder
  • Colorless powder blurs the look of imperfections while enhancing and prolonging the look of your foundation and face color 
  • Applied over foundation, it preps skin for a seamless application of face color; re-applied over face color, it blends the look of edges to diffused perfection 
  • For all skin tones 
  • Micro-fine shine-control formula is oil-free and paraben-free 
  • Ideal for touchups
Blush
  • Complexion-brightening formula 
  • Goes on like silk and blends smoothly 
  • Long-lasting wear
Eye Definers
  • Pigment-rich shadows 
  • Offer depth and intensity for the densest lining, shading and contouring looks 
  • Glide on seamlessly and blend beautifully 
  • Lasting and color-true wear 
  • Can be applied sheer or layered for more definition
Glaze Eye Shadows
  • Creamy, shimmering, pigment-rich shadow formulas 
  • Glide on seamlessly and blend beautifully 
  • Lasting and color-true wear 
  • Offer depth and intensity for the look of highlighting, contouring and lining with a sophisticated finish
Eye Shadow - Shell
  • Creamy, pigment-rich shadow offers depth and intensity for the look of shading, contouring and lining 
  • Lasting, crease-resistant and color-true formula 
  • Can be applied sheer or layered for more definition 
  • Pigment-rich and gluten-free 
  • Glides on seamlessly and blends beautifully
Sexy 9 Blackberry & Vanilla Enriched Hand Cream 
  • Luxurious cream is fast-absorbing and formulated to instantly soften the feel of skin 
  • Intensely hydrates skin
  • Temporarily brightens the look of skin 
  • For deeply replenished and visibly rejuvenated hands
Lash-Curling Mascara
  • Smudge-proof formula dries instantly 
  • Creates tubes around lashes and stays just-applied-looking 
  • Curling brush that curves each lash for a curling effect 
  • Slides off with only warm water, without leaving a trace 
  • Gluten-free and dermatologist-tested
Flawless Lip Primer 
  • Designed to fill in fine lines 
  • Conditions lips 
  • Helps prevent feathering 
  • Extends the wear of your lip color or gloss
  • Paraben-free, fragrance-free formula for all skin types
Eye Base Essentials  
  • Shadow primer and upper-eye brightener 
  • Wear alone for a clean, natural look or as a primer for shadow longevity 
  • Creates a vibrant, bright-eyed look 
  • Camouflages the look of darkness and uneven skin tone on the eyelid 
  • Easy to apply and blend; won't tug or drag
Instant Eye Lift
  • Long-wearing, temporary line filler 
  • Helps diminish the appearance of fine lines 
  • Temporary under-eye illuminator 
  • Helps brighten the appearance of the eye area for an instant, uplifted look
Beauty Booster Lip and Cheek Color
  • Perfect pop of beauty-boosting color in a dream texture for lips and cheeks 
  • Glides on seamlessly 
  • Blends with ease 
  • Twist-up pencil form 
  • Silken texture
Intense Gel Eye Liner
  • Intensely pigmented for long wear from a pencil form 
  • Glides on effortlessly to give the look of high-definition 
  • Built-in smudger/sponge helps soften the look of the liner for an easy smoky eye 
  • Dermatologist- and ophthalmologist-tested
Wet/Dry Precise Face Brush 
  • Hand-made with the softest, highest-quality fibers 
  • Helps consistently create the look of an even, airbrushed finish 
  • Angled head is perfect for precise placement and effortless blending, helping create a smooth, flawless look 
  • For seamless application of any powder, cream, primer, concealer or liquid foundation 
  • 100% natural hair
Deep Eye Contour Brush
  • Shaped to perfectly apply and blend intense contour color deep in the crease of the eye 
  • Handcrafted for exquisite quality and durability 
  • Precision-cut for technically perfect results 
  • 100% natural hair
Angled Eye Lining Brush
  • Helps transform any cream or powder eye shadow into the perfect winged or precise line, alone or over an eye pencil 
  • Brass ferrules 
  • 100% natural hair
Sheer Blush Brush 
  • Shaped for the perfect sheer, mistake-proof blush application 
  • 100% natural hair
Pencil sharpener 
  • Gives your traditional eye and lip pencils a perfect shape for the best application 
  • Use with both eye and lip pencils
Makeup Wardrobing Mini Pages
  • Magnetic-strength, mirrored refillable pages 
  • Can be custom filled with any combination of Trish eye and face color 
  • Includes foam inserts
Beauty Security embroidered denim planner
  • One-and-only, fully customized, portable makeup vanity helps keep all your makeup in one place and visible at a glance 
  • Accommodates up to 3 Petite Pages 
  • Adjacent brush sleeves and a large back pocket are instantly accessible 
  • Removable pouch is perfect for beauty miscellany 
  • All-around zipper makes it portable at a moment's notice
How to Use - Dual Bronzer
  • For a radiant resort glow, roll your bronzer brush across both shades, tap off excess and test the color on the back of your hand to ensure you have the desired amount of pigment.
  • Using the side of the brush, sweep color in a "C" shape from the widow's peak, along the hairline and to the apple of the cheek, then blend.
How to Use - Finishing Powder
  • Dip your powder brush into powder, tap off excess and apply over entire face.
How to Use - Blush
  • Sweep your brush into color, tap off excess and test the color on the back of your hand to ensure you have the desired amount of pigment.
  • Smile and apply blush to the high apple of the cheek — the fleshy peak when you smile — sweeping slightly out but never beyond the eyebrow, then blend.
How to Use - Eye Definers
  • For a winged eyeliner look, use Angled Eye Lining Brush and press firmly into the Eye Definer Shadow.
  • Tap off excess and test the color on the back of your hand to ensure you have the desired amount of pigment.
  • Hold your chin up as you look down into your mirror and place the brush at the inner corner of your eye with the point facing toward your nose.
  • Sweep or press color along lash line working outward to the end of the lash line.
  • Flip the brush so the point faces upward and press.
How to Use - Eye Shadows
  • Apply any shade all over for a sheer wash of color.
  • Use lighter shades to highlight the ball and inner corner of the eye or underneath the brow.
  • Apply darker shades to the crease of the eye for dimension-enhancing depth.
How to Use - Lash Curling Mascara
  • A drier wand gives a better application. Remove excess mascara by sweeping wand along the edges of the tube before you apply.
  • Place the wand at the roots of the lashes. Press and wiggle it back and forth continuing to apply through lashes until you reach the tips.
How to Use - Flawless Lip Primer
  • Apply to the lips before lip color, lip liner or gloss, giving it time to absorb.
How to Use - Eye Base Essentials
  • Wear alone or underneath shadow.
  • Apply a generous amount starting on the ball of the lid, pressing for full coverage and blending out. Don't forget the inner corner of the eye.
How to Use - Instant Eye Lift
  • First apply your eye cream and give it time to absorb.
  • Place Instant Eye Lift in Trish's signature Triangle of Light, an inverted triangle under the eye, bringing the point just past your area of darkness.
  • Blend with your finger or your laydown brush.
How to Use - Beauty Booster Lip and Cheek Color  
  • Apply to lips and cheeks, then blend.
How to Use - Intense Gel Eye Liner 
  • To achieve an invisible liner look, lift your eyelid and, holding the pencil upright underneath the upper lashes, press and wiggle the liner between each lash along the lash line.
  • For more intense definition, start at the innermost lashes and glide the tip of the pencil along the lash line.
  • For a smoky look, diffuse the line with the built-in smudger/sponge.
Mascara made in Japan Instant Eye Lift made in Italy Beauty Booster made in France Lip primer, eye liner and pencil sharpener made in Germany   Planner, pages and brushes made in China Other items made in USA
Measurements:
Planner approx. 9"L x 6-1/2"W x 3"H

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

This comes at a great time for me.  I have the old pink lace planner that is in terrible shape and ready for more eye base and instant eye lift, plus in need of new shadows!  I was really impressed when she started out with the older model for a very quick minute, then did a young gal, which was also pretty quick, but the girl they used for the bulk of it, honestly...I don't know that she was even out of her teens she looked so young.

Thanks so much for the heads up on this.

Valued Contributor

I am so tempted.....I have used the leopard planner since she brought that as a TSV and I have about worn it out. My mom was in the hospital last year five times and we stay with her when she is there. All I had to do was grab my planner and add my foundation and tossed it in the bag. I use other products too but I use that planner and a few of her brushes every day. I may have to sit on my hands to be good.

Respected Contributor

If anybody's interested in her fantastic beauty balm it will sell out before the end of the day since it has the free brush with it.  I've been using it for a long time.  It's fabulous.  It's pricey but worth every dime spent.  I always stock up on it.  

Trusted Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

If anybody's interested in her fantastic beauty balm it will sell out before the end of the day since it has the free brush with it.  I've been using it for a long time.  It's fabulous.  It's pricey but worth every dime spent.  I always stock up on it.  

Is that the one that is 85.00?

Honored Contributor

@WenGirl42 wrote:

That denim planner is super cute. I bought the leopard one when it was the special, as my intro to the line. I like but don't love the eye base, eye lift, and shadows, didn't love the mascara, but completely loved the liner (except it's black, very limited usage for my everyday), lippie, powder/blush/bronzer, and brushes.  I am STILL tempted by this but will have to pass at the expected price point. I hope everyone who gets it loves it!

If you use the black liner as she teaches just between the lashes and not as a liner on the lid, black is not too harsh....especially if used w/ black mascara.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@WenGirl42 wrote:

That denim planner is super cute. I bought the leopard one when it was the special, as my intro to the line. I like but don't love the eye base, eye lift, and shadows, didn't love the mascara, but completely loved the liner (except it's black, very limited usage for my everyday), lippie, powder/blush/bronzer, and brushes.  I am STILL tempted by this but will have to pass at the expected price point. I hope everyone who gets it loves it!

If you use the black liner as she teaches just between the lashes and not as a liner on the lid, black is not too harsh....especially if used w/ black mascara.

@Shanus Thanks for the tip! I do use black mascara. I will look for that demo.  I bet the texture of this pencil works really well for that. I really prefer liquid eyeliner (very dark brown or black depending on shadow colors)...I like the clean, defined line, and I have never been able to get that with any pencil I've tried.  So I have only used Trish's for a couple very dramatic eye looks that needed smudging or waterline application (NYE parties and stage makeup), but I'll have to try this technique!

Honored Contributor

@WenGirl42 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@WenGirl42 wrote:

@Shanus Thanks for the tip! I do use black mascara. I will look for that demo.  I bet the texture of this pencil works really well for that. I really prefer liquid eyeliner (very dark brown or black depending on shadow colors)...I like the clean, defined line, and I have never been able to get that with any pencil I've tried.  So I have only used Trish's for a couple very dramatic eye looks that needed smudging or waterline application (NYE parties and stage makeup), but I'll have to try this technique!

Since I learned "tightlining" (videos on YouTube & Pintrest), I haven't used liner on my lids. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@WenGirl42 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@WenGirl42 wrote:

Since I learned "tightlining" (videos on YouTube & Pintrest), I haven't used liner on my lids. 

I love my "wings" but always love learning new techniques! Smiley Wink