Super Contributor

Sooo gettin' it!!!!!!!!!!!

Regular Contributor
I don't need more make up but can't resist thisSmiley Sad soooo pretty!
Honored Contributor

Unless those two eye base and concealer products are full size I WON'T be getting this. There is nothing else I either don't have or want in it. I hope they have some specials on something else!

Contributor

I wonder if it will have the "sleeve" like the one on Trish's site >>

http://www.trishmcevoy.com/p-577-deluxe-power-of-beauty-palette-radiance.aspx

the HSN one has 4 shadows and 2 lip products vs Trish's site has 4 lip and 2 shadows.

Either way, for $78 it's a great price considering that the are three additional (seemingly travel sized--but not sure) products and it *should* fit in the petite planner, definitely will fit in the last TS leopard planner!

Definitely getting this as well as the Radiance II planner--using my 15% coupon I won on Spin to Win game--which was a treat because I never win anything {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Contributor
On 8/25/2014 expatgal said:

Picture just popped up!!! Thanks so much. And yet ANOTHER BLACK GEL LINER!! I really wish she would change up to another color! Still a great set.

SIGH. I agree! The shadow colors are begging for a deep eggplant colored liner.

Valued Contributor

I'm fairly new to Trish but did order from her website awhile back since it was a great deal. The planners are usually too expensive for me but this one seems like a great value. I use the base product and love mascara so I think I will be getting this TS since I also have a 15% off coupon. I have several so is there a way I can post some so others can use. You must order before midnight and these coupons usually work before midnight.

Also, I thought there was another thread on here about the Trish McEvoy Aug 26th TS but I can't find it. I commented and wanted to check out the thread again. I've checked my comments and searched for this thread but can't find it. Could an entire thread be deleted from these forums?

Honored Contributor

I wish she would do either a deep brown or eggplant liner... black is simply too darn harsh. Considering HER age and the fact that so many women over 35/40 buy her sets... WHY?!

*sigh* I'm buying it though. Great color grouping and super for travel. I actually prefer the smaller sizes of products for traveling so this is great.

I do wish lines would SELL these smaller sizes; some do in skincare but it would be great to have travel sizes of makeup.

Super Contributor

JayJay, try to post the coupon number, it should be ok? thank you

Trusted Contributor
I wish I could remember how much this planner was at Nordies Anniversary sale! Anyone?
Valued Contributor
On 8/25/2014 Cheezit said:

JayJay, try to post the coupon number, it should be ok? thank you

I should probably post it later closer to when the TS is posted on HSN. Otherwise, someone may use it before tonight.