Regular Contributor
Thanks for posting this. The leopard was my first Trish purchase and I love it! It has simplified my routine and I no longer have a drawer full of half used makeup and colors that don't work for me. Trish products are top quality and a little goes a long way. I couldn't be happier with my planner and am excited to explore this line further. Can't wait to see the next TS!
Honored Contributor
On 8/13/2014 merri said: Thanks for posting this. The leopard was my first Trish purchase and I love it! It has simplified my routine and I no longer have a drawer full of half used makeup and colors that don't work for me. Trish products are top quality and a little goes a long way. I couldn't be happier with my planner and am excited to explore this line further. Can't wait to see the next TS!

It changed my life many years ago. I'm not overstating this either, although it sounds like a drama queen statement. It kept me from buying and spending money on a lot of different things that don't work for me; kept makeup down to a minimum; gave me a better and brighter but still softer look. More natural. . .

I haven't gone back to spending time and money looking for cosmetics and winding up with a drawer full of stuff that doesn't look good and is hard to match up. AND, if I need to go on a quick trip, it is grab and go!

Super Contributor
On 8/13/2014 merri said: Thanks for posting this. The leopard was my first Trish purchase and I love it! It has simplified my routine and I no longer have a drawer full of half used makeup and colors that don't work for me. Trish products are top quality and a little goes a long way. I couldn't be happier with my planner and am excited to explore this line further. Can't wait to see the next TS!

Super Contributor
On 8/13/2014 Sooner said:

It changed my life many years ago. I'm not overstating this either, although it sounds like a drama queen statement. It kept me from buying and spending money on a lot of different things that don't work for me; kept makeup down to a minimum; gave me a better and brighter but still softer look. More natural. . .

I haven't gone back to spending time and money looking for cosmetics and winding up with a drawer full of stuff that doesn't look good and is hard to match up. AND, if I need to go on a quick trip, it is grab and go!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor
On 8/12/2014 txrose said:
On 8/12/2014 SJanielovesJim said:

Oh, thank you so much for sharing, Jordan2!! I will be very interested to see what it is!!

***HELLO to my dear Trishette friends**** (waving to you txrose!!)

Back at ya Janie, hope you and your family had a great summer. On fb Trish posted some of her new fall colors and some new brushes. They are the transition colors summer to fall they look nice.

Waving to Janie and TXRose!! We coped with last week's NW Ohio water crisis by leaving town. Other than that problem, It's been a mild, relaxing summer for us.

Cynthia

Super Contributor
On 8/13/2014 2cockers1cat said:

Oh, thank you so much for sharing, Jordan2!! I will be very interested to see what it is!!

Back at ya Janie, hope you and your family had a great summer. On fb Trish posted some of her new fall colors and some new brushes. They are the transition colors summer to fall they look nice.

Waving to Janie and TXRose!! We coped with last week's NW Ohio crisis by leaving town. Other than that problem, It's been a mild, relaxing summer for us.

Cynthia

Cynthia hope you guys are OK, this has been a funny summer for weather looking forward to fall and winter. Glad to be hearing from everyone as the summer winds down.

Regular Contributor
On 8/13/2014 txrose said:
On 8/13/2014 Sooner said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Throes I could not agree more ! It does give a softer look that really works for me and the planner is the greatest thing ever for traveling !
Super Contributor

Waving to Janie and TXRose!! We coped with last week's NW Ohio crisis by leaving town. Other than that problem, It's been a mild, relaxing summer for us.

Cynthia

There you are, Cyn!! Was hoping you would pop into this thread!!

I am glad you and DH are OK with all the wild weather!!! Today here in my little town in CT we had 5 inches of rain in a very short period of time- wild winds, too. Has this not been a crazy summer weather wise or what??

Anyway, guess we now all wait to see who finds out what sweet Trish will bring us as a TS. Looking forward to it!!

Valued Contributor
On 8/13/2014 SJanielovesJim said:

Cynthia

There you are, Cyn!! Was hoping you would pop into this thread!!

I am glad you and DH are OK with all the wild weather!!! Today here in my little town in CT we had 5 inches of rain in a very short period of time- wild winds, too. Has this not been a crazy summer weather wise or what??

Anyway, guess we now all wait to see who finds out what sweet Trish will bring us as a TS. Looking forward to it!!

The water shutdown was quite an event here. We were on the way to week-end duty with FIL, when we heard about the cautions. Of course, we'd had morning coffee and left generous bowls of water for the pets. They were fine.

Janie, sounds like you had the same type of rain onslaught Detroit just experienced.

Cyn

Honored Contributor
Just a reminder for those of you who are interested tomorrow is the TS.