Contributor

I don't know why my posts keep disappearing!

I ordered the planner, the eyebrow duo special and the BB cream with the 15% coupon. I tried to apply the coupon to the planner when I saw it online at around 11pm but the system kept rejecting it.

Looking forward to receiving the leopard (love!) planner Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I received an email today that mine has shipped. Woo Hoo. Smiley Happy

This is my first makeup purchase in several months, except mascara . . . as I've been trying to use up some of my "stash". Same with skincare.

So this was a nice splurge for Mother's Day to ME from ME.

Respected Contributor

Congrats to all that purchased TM's TS. It looked so nice. The planner and brushes were worth the price, but just couldn't bring myself to go there no matter how good the deal.

I don't have the lighter cool skin tone that I envy. I'm much more of a BB girl, even though I don't wear her foundation. I may want to try BB's new foundation stick if in her offerings she has less warm shades now.

Enjoy your TM. It looks beautiful.

Super Contributor
On 4/28/2014 Funloving said:

Congrats to all that purchased TM's TS. It looked so nice. The planner and brushes were worth the price, but just couldn't bring myself to go there no matter how good the deal.

I don't have the lighter cool skin tone that I envy. I'm much more of a BB girl, even though I don't wear her foundation. I may want to try BB's new foundation stick if in her offerings she has less warm shades now.

Enjoy your TM. It looks beautiful.

Thank you for being so nice.
Contributor

I forgot to mention that the show Trish did with the male host---I think his name is Brett?--- was a pleasure to watch.

He allowed Trish to demonstrate, explain technique, etc.. without the interruptions and hard sell. I wish more of the hosts would subscribe to his style of selling goods.

Super Contributor
I happen to be up at midnight watching the BB TSV and am so happy that I ordered the Trish special! We really did get a great deal and I can't wait to get itSmiley Happy
Super Contributor
On 4/29/2014 beauty-junkie said: I happen to be up at midnight watching the BB TSV and am so happy that I ordered the Trish special! We really did get a great deal and I can't wait to get itSmiley Happy

Ditto!!!! I'm tracking mine right now.

Super Contributor
I regret that I didn't purchase this. I talked myself out of it because I told myself I couldn't afford the refills. I'm buying it the next time it's a Today's Special.
Regular Contributor
On 4/29/2014 JackieBlue said: I regret that I didn't purchase this. I talked myself out of it because I told myself I couldn't afford the refills. I'm buying it the next time it's a Today's Special.

I still regret not buying LAST year's HSN today's special. I did get this one and am excited to receive it. These are good deals compared to buying the products individually. I traveled 3 hours to my closest department store that carries her line and had a consultation with TM artist who helped me figure out shades, etc. It was worth the trip! It's definitely an investment but one I consider worth it. Just keep your eye out on TM website, HSN, and Nordstrom's for deals throughout the year. (maybe other high-end dept stores, I just don't shop elsewhere)

Respected Contributor

I ordered mine Sunday afternoon, first HSN purchase ever and I paid through PayPal. My order status still says "Packaging" {#emotions_dlg.huh} Is this typical? I want my kit!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} Free shipping is all well and good but not if it takes forever to get here...