Esteemed Contributor

Trish McEvoy Liquid Foundation Vs. Lancome V Liquid Foundation

Here it is 3:18am and I'm experimenting with my new Trish McEvoy Foundation with her Brush in the Beige color.

I'm glad I ordered the Beige and not the Light Beige. I find this a perfect match for my face. I also find it very thin, light coverage compared to the Lancome Liquid Foundation. The Lancome is the one that has the concealer in the cap of the bottle.

The Lancome has excellent coverage and makes your face look so natural. The Lancome was easy to apply and coverage is excellent. Your face looks flawless after using it. I paid 65 dollars for it and I would purchase this product again. It's that good.

Trish McEvoy was very light in the application of her foundation. You can hardly tell you're wearing it. Coverage was ok but not as good as the Lancome one. My face looked very natural also after using it. I just think that coverage wasn't as good as the Lancome foundation. It came with her foundation brush too and it was a great brush to apply her makeup. No problems with the brush. It applied very easily using it.

If I had to choose between the two to purchase again, I would choose Lancome over Trish McEvoy.

Honored Contributor

Re: Trish McEvoy Liquid Foundation Vs. Lancome V Liquid Foundation

I just purchased the Trish foundation and brush as well in Golden Beige. The brush is fabulous-reminds me of It Cosmetics brushes, the foundation is good and its very easy to apply, but I still love my Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation over this one. My Armani doesn't necessarily give me more coverage, but the finish is so superior, it makes you look flawless and luminous without using a lot.......I do like The Trish foundation, but I like my Armani more. Which Lancome foundation do you have?

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/1/2015 JMFINLEY001 said:

I just purchased the Trish foundation and brush as well in Golden Beige. The brush is fabulous-reminds me of It Cosmetics brushes, the foundation is good and its very easy to apply, but I still love my Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation over this one. My Armani doesn't necessarily give me more coverage, but the finish is so superior, it makes you look flawless and luminous without using a lot.......I do like The Trish foundation, but I like my Armani more. Which Lancome foundation do you have?

I have the Lancome Visionnaire Foundation. It has a concealer in the cap. The concealer works very well also. I just think the Lancome has a bit more coverage the Trish's. I used the Trish foundation the same way she demonstrated it by pressing into the skin with her brush. It did give me a very good natural look. I just think that the Lancome edged her out.

Honored Contributor

On 3/1/2015 BlingQueen022 said:

I have the Lancome Visionnaire Foundation. It has a concealer in the cap. The concealer works very well also. I just think the Lancome has a bit more coverage the Trish's. I used the Trish foundation the same way she demonstrated it by pressing into the skin with her brush. It did give me a very good natural look. I just think that the Lancome edged her out.

Thanks. I may have to take a look at Lancome's the next time I need to try a new foundation!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks. I may have to take a look at Lancome's the next time I need to try a new foundation!!!!!!

My pleasure. Just to let you know, I ordered that Lancome foundation from HSN. It was 65.00.

Esteemed Contributor

This particular Armani and this particular Lancome are my two go-to foundations. I actually prefer the Lancome. The coverage is a bit better IMO, and still get a great finish. Plus I like the concealer in the lid and you are actually getting a bit of skincare and spf for you money.

Valued Contributor

Lancome seems to have the best foundations! There are several formulas to choose from and an amazing selection of shades in each formula! I recently purchased an expensive Dior foundation, but prefer Lancome's!