Valued Contributor

Trish McEvoy HSN Today's Special

Has anyone ever used these products?    She sure puts on enough in the demos.

I tried the under eye one at the make-up counter a while ago.  I thought it was very drying.

Have either of these products worked for anyone?

Respected Contributor

Re: Trish McEvoy HSN Today's Special

It was too dry for me too. I sent my planner back, I wasn't impressed. She has lots of fans though. 

Esteemed Contributor

The Instant Eye Lift is fabulous.  I think that is the star product in Trish's line. If you applied it without dabbing on some moisturizer first the product could very well feel dry.  It's not intended to hydrate. If you are willing to try it again at the TS price, the mask will moisturize under your eyes. If you do that step before applcation you may not need an eye cream.  

The Eye Lift is $38, so the shadow base and eye mask are free.  I passed on the TS because  I wear Eye Lift in Medium/Tan (which I already have). I can make the Light/Medium work, but must add a dot of my foundation or concealer to darken the color.   It is what it is, but HSN really should have offered the option of both colors in Eye Lift.  

Valued Contributor

@Trix wrote:

The Instant Eye Lift is fabulous.  I think that is the star product in Trish's line. If you applied it without dabbing on some moisturizer first the product could very well feel dry.  It's not intended to hydrate. If you are willing to try it again at the TS price, the mask will moisturize under your eyes. If you do that step before applcation you may not need an eye cream.  

The Eye Lift is $38, so the shadow base and eye mask are free.  I passed on the TS because  I wear Eye Lift in Medium/Tan (which I already have). I can make the Light/Medium work, but must add a dot of my foundation or concealer to darken the color.   It is what it is, but HSN really should have offered the option of both colors in Eye Lift.  

Trixx,

Thanks so much for your great review!   I do remember at the make-up counter, she just put it over my already applied make-up.   Perhaps I will will give it a try.   

I wonder how the upper eye cream is?   I would love a good primer or one I can wear on its own.

Respected Contributor

It is very drying and she goes way overboard in the application.  You don't get much for the price.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Frequent Contributor

I have never purchased any of her products but I bought this one. Fingers crossed but the color should be right for me
Esteemed Contributor

@Rosiebudsmom wrote:
I have never purchased any of her products but I bought this one. Fingers crossed but the color should be right for me

@Rosiebudsmom You will love it.  The product does what it says it does and it lasts a long time with proper application.  It's all in how you apply it.  I've been using this for years and love it.  Best thing since sliced white bread.  

Honored Contributor

her eye base is great, if not a bit overpriced, but the instant eye lift wasn't the wow I anticipated (given the hype).

selling the same 2 products for the same NON TS price as previously sold, and tossing in a sample, does not a TS make!

Amy did imply last night that you could get 2 or 3 uses out of the mask...I guess we'll find out when you gals get it home..

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

her eye base is great, if not a bit overpriced, but the instant eye lift wasn't the wow I anticipated (given the hype).

selling the same 2 products for the same NON TS price as previously sold, and tossing in a sample, does not a TS make!

Amy did imply last night that you could get 2 or 3 uses out of the mask...I guess we'll find out when you gals get it home..

@Andreatoo - I agree! It just seemed so chintzy for a TS. If they had included the full set of eye masks, that would have made it a better value.

But, maybe their target was to get new customers & this would be a good approach, under $40, free s&h plus flexpays. I watched one of the shows-Trish said it was her bday gift to us Woman LOL. The host went on and on about how they never offer flex pays for that item.  These were the selling points Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I like the eye base. As far as the triangle of light product looked good until I looked in a magnifying mirror. You could see it in my pores. I had already applied my serum & moisturizer & it let set before using it. I bought the little eyeshadow compact to try. I know I won't use all the colors in it or at least don't think I will.