Honored Contributor

Hello Ladies - I was thinking about ordering Trish McEvoy #3 and/or Trish McEvoy #6 from HSN.  They both have very high ratings and the descriptions sound great.  Can anyone share their thoughts on Trish McEvoy fragrances - particularly #3 and #6 ?  I've never used any of her products, but I've heard great things about the brand.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Hello Ladies - I was thinking about ordering Trish McEvoy #3 and/or Trish McEvoy #6 from HSN.  They both have very high ratings and the descriptions sound great.  Can anyone share their thoughts on Trish McEvoy fragrances - particularly #3 and #6 ?  I've never used any of her products, but I've heard great things about the brand.

@San Antonio Gal  Sorry can’t review those fragrances, but do love her Sexy 9. She’ll be on HSN 2/15....several times throughout the day. The fragrances may be on flexpay.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Trish McEvoy Fragrances

[ Edited ]

wrote:

@San Antonio Gal

I own of #3 Snowdrop and Crystal Flowers in a small spray bottle (from Nords) it's beautiful. I get complements when I wear it.

This scent is very Lily of the Valley floral, clean and feminine, very fresh and it lingers but isn't not heavy. It's quite a bit like Kate Spade's Walk on Air which I really like a lot but that has hardly any staying power at all like TM's #3 does!.

Now #6 is something I've tried/sampled but forgot the way it smelled.

The great thing about Nords is they give you a sample--or many and you can try it for a days they give you enough. I have to stay away from there - I'd by things I don't need in the beauty dept! *sigh* :/

I do wish Trish made all the scents in a roller ball. I have "Trish" scent and that's the only one in rollerball size I think she has out but I get picky and like to try my array of scents now...always buy small sizes 1st

But do try in person if able or eBay a sample if someone is sampling them out since Trish has  a $$ perfume line.

I'd say # 3 is a great choice.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor
I've worn Trish fragrance #3 Snowdrop for many years. Beautiful fragrance.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Trish McEvoy Fragrances

[ Edited ]

I adore Trish's fragrances. Her grandmother was a perfumer so it runs in the family. #3 is as has been described, a beautiful, feminine fragrance that is perfect for the daytime. I imagine it as something you would wear to church on Easter Sunday. #6 is sweeter, succulent, love this one too but it is different. I'd be happy to wear either one.

ETA: Forgot to mention the the #6 really does smell like mandarin. I love citrus so I find the smell enchanting.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal  The funny thing with scent is that is can smell in the bottle and on our skin like cat pee and on others....smell amazing.

The ONLY Trish scent I could ever wear is one she discontinued years ago; it smelled similar to Jean Nate', lol. Beyond that, every scent smells awful TO me and ON me. Her newest one, #100, smells like cinnamon and yet....no one else smells that note. *shrugs*

Good luck with finding a scent of hers you love. HSN has a great return policy as does Nordstrom. : )