Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

On the Beauty Balm 1.5, I had them test it on me in  Blue Mercury and I want to say it was more yellow.

Shade 1 is the best for me and I'm pretty fair.

@VaBelle35  Thanks for the comment.  I want to try this and yellow works well for me.

Honored Contributor

As per HSN Live on Facebook, Trish is NOT scheduled for a TSV in the near future (meaning nothing this summer).

Huh. First time that's happened since she joined HSN. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Trish McEvoy Coming

[ Edited ]

I'm disappointed that there isN'T a planner extraordinare for June. When I finally decide to purchase, HSN and Trish end the tradition. 

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Valued Contributor
I picked up the smaller face palette, looks good for travel when I don’t want to lug the whole planner. I hope the hsn description is correct - that it’s refillable
Regular Contributor

I was underwhelmed as well.  I was hoping for the usual, annual planner with some of her brushes.  

With that said, has anyone thought about the sets at the Nordstrom's Anniversary sale?  Any feedback?

Honored Contributor

@gotpaw  I'm passing on the Anniversary stuff as I don't need any more planners or brushes and the shades are mostly warm in undertone (which won't work for me). Her skincare planner is not worth the money this year. I'm spoiled as in the past, she did a huge deal with her skincare sets; not this year. 

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@gotpaw  I'm passing on the Anniversary stuff as I don't need any more planners or brushes and the shades are mostly warm in undertone (which won't work for me). Her skincare planner is not worth the money this year. I'm spoiled as in the past, she did a huge deal with her skincare sets; not this year. 

@SahmIam  She just had a 20% FF sale online....Of course, I received my email notice 5 hrs. before sale ended at midnight. You bet I emailed CS a nasty letter. I’m so over  Trish now any way. That just clinched it. I’ve found subs for every product of hers and for much less $.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  SA's in certain stores were offering that discount as well. My SA at Nordstrom sent me a text about it. Didn't need anything so.... 

I understand exactly how you feel.