Valued Contributor
I love the BB, it’s my go to for most days when I want a no makeup look. It’s the only tinted moisturizer/bb that mattifes my t zone but keeps cheeks and under eyes looking hydrated, and it lasts all day through heat humidity and hot flashes. I always look forward to Trish’s shows, I always seem to pick up a trick.
Valued Contributor
Also I do have shades 1 and 2, so I can mix based on how much I’m self tanning or if I’ve gotten come color on my face.
Super Contributor

I can not get through her shows as she constantly stops and yells "LOOK AT THAT", it just is so distracting after the the tenth time and she works up to that number fast. 

Respected Contributor

@Thebig I wrote:

I can not get through her shows as she constantly stops and yells "LOOK AT THAT", it just is so distracting after the the tenth time and she works up to that number fast. 

Trish has a soft spoken voice.  Try turning the sound down on your TV set.  That will help.       

Honored Contributor

Well, I'm finding this visit pretty disappointing from a "what is being offered" perspective. Same old, same old...some things reduced in price but nothing new and nothing really great overall. Money saved.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Well, I'm finding this visit pretty disappointing from a "what is being offered" perspective. Same old, same old...some things reduced in price but nothing new and nothing really great overall. Money saved.

@SahmIam  Is it just me or in the past, her planners that were $225 included a lot more products...a full pg. of shadows not an emergency card, lip liner etc. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Trish McEvoy Coming

[ Edited ]

@Shanus Yes.....and no. She bops around with the value; sometimes they're a $500 value for $275. Sometimes it's a $300 value for $199. Sometimes it's a $350 for $250. 

This planner was ok; it was a basic set. If you're going to buy 3-4 products, the planner was a great deal if you wanted to try stuff. It sells at other stores; nothing special. We'll see what happens in July as that's her traditional month for doing a TSV.

Nordstrom has some great stuff coming out in July from her; will be interesting to see if she features them on HSN then. Or maybe she won't be visiting at all considering what's going on in her personal life (which is so sad). We'll see.

Editing to add:  I spoke with my buddy and SA who went to the UK with Trish recently regarding this (and other stuff). The HSN planners are part Trish and part HSN; customer feedback plays a roll as well. It may be that people wanted something different in the planners. They still add up to the value, dollar wise.

Honored Contributor

I am disappointed as well with the 2 shows.

I ended up buying the empty quilted planner from NM today.  They are having GWPs (their Save 50 on $200 doesn't work for beauty).  None of the colors work for me in her planners.  I've tried 2 and sent them both back.  I don't think the planner, page, eye lift and eye base made it a value for me.  I think separately they are about the same price.

I bought one page and one other pink eye shadow and another wet/dry brush.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

On the Beauty Balm 1.5, I had them test it on me in  Blue Mercury and I want to say it was more yellow.

Shade 1 is the best for me and I'm pretty fair.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Nothing for me this visit.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri