Respected Contributor

Think I will order the new planner..........looks great.

Trusted Contributor

So jealous @Shanus! I love Trish and her products.

I was under the impression that Trish always does a Planner TS in June that includes brushes. That is what she's offered for the last 5 years. I'm excited!

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023  One more quick question...   SHADE!  I'm normally a medium to medium tan when I purchase shades.  The 1.5 says light/med and the 2.0 which is med/tan looks way too dark for me.  Do you think I should try the 1.5?   Thanks.

@nyc1  I'm usually a light/med also.  I haven't tried her 1.5 shade.  I've always purchased her Shade 1 and it works for me.  I'm not a sun worshiper, so I wouldn't want to go any darker for the summer.  Every tube I purchased was shade 1.  The 1.5 is new to me and last time I ordered I saw that but still ordered shade 1.  That matches my color perfectly.  You may want to ask @Chi-town girl what her perspective is also.  I don't want to give you wrong advice because this product's expensive.  I surely don't want to steer you wrong.  Good luck.  Shade 1 has always been my go to shade.

@nyc1 - I agree with @Blingqueen023. This is a great product. I esp love it for the high spf and nice coverage.

Based on your comments, I think you should go with the 1.5 color. HSN has excellent CS, so if for any reason 1.5 doesn't work for you, they will send you another color if it's in stock at no addtl charge. You should watch the shows since the demos are very helpful

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl Thanks so much.  I think I'll pickup the 1.5.  I'm anxious to try it.  I LOVE her "9" fragrance, and some of her other things.

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl Thanks so much.  I think I'll pickup the 1.5.  I'm anxious to try it.  I LOVE her "9" fragrance, and some of her other things.

@nyc1 - you're welcome!  This is a high quality brand. I love her planner and the quality level of her products.  High pricing keeps my shopping in check Woman Wink but there are some good values offered at HSN during her shows. 

I suggest you wait until Wed night/midnight ET to see what they do for pricing before you order.  But you can also call CS for price adjustments if you decide to order early. 

Also love her wild blueberry candle! I scooped it up on a HSN special

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023  One more quick question...   SHADE!  I'm normally a medium to medium tan when I purchase shades.  The 1.5 says light/med and the 2.0 which is med/tan looks way too dark for me.  Do you think I should try the 1.5?   Thanks.

@nyc1  I'm usually a light/med also.  I haven't tried her 1.5 shade.  I've always purchased her Shade 1 and it works for me.  I'm not a sun worshiper, so I wouldn't want to go any darker for the summer.  Every tube I purchased was shade 1.  The 1.5 is new to me and last time I ordered I saw that but still ordered shade 1.  That matches my color perfectly.  You may want to ask @Chi-town girl what her perspective is also.  I don't want to give you wrong advice because this product's expensive.  I surely don't want to steer you wrong.  Good luck.  Shade 1 has always been my go to shade.

@nyc1  correction!   I apologize.   I checked the three tubes ‘I checked to make sure the shade was Shade 1, but I have 2 tubes marked !.5and only 1 tube marked shade 1.  I can use both of these shades.  When Thursday rolls around I’m Going to order the 1.5 shade because it’s not dramatically darker than Shade 1.  Both works for me.  

Regular Contributor

@Shanus Have you tried the even finish water foundation? I’m fair too and need more coverage that the beauty balm gives.  I’d like to try it!!!!

Honored Contributor

@KrissyE wrote:

@Shanus Have you tried the even finish water foundation? I’m fair too and need more coverage that the beauty balm gives.  I’d like to try it!!!!

@KrissyE  Thanks for the suggestion. I rarely wear more than tinted moisturizer. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl and everyone else: prices are starting to go down on many of her products; some as much as 50% off.

Honored Contributor

I have Shade 1, but I wish it was a little lighter in color.  When I do her "triangle of light" I get compliments that "You sure look good", etc.  It really brightens the (old) face.  I will watch the shows, but don't need anything right now.  I do enjoy her demos a lot.