Honored Contributor

I would really love another brush for the BB.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 - Beauty Balm is back! Wait until thur to see what they do for pricing. Current price $86, free shipping

Trish McEvoy Beauty Balm SPF 35

Trish McEvoy Beauty Balm SPF 35 - Shade 1 Light

@Chi-town girl  Thanks for the info you cutie pie.  Right now ‘I have 2 tubes of this and they’re new.  If the price is reduced considerably, it will be three tubes, lol.  I love this stuff.  It makes a great foundation.   Fabulous stuff.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 - Beauty Balm is back! Wait until thur to see what they do for pricing. Current price $86, free shipping

@Chi-town girl  Thanks for the info you cutie pie.  Right now ‘I have 2 tubes of this and they’re new.  If the price is reduced considerably, it will be three tubes, lol.  I love this stuff.  It makes a great foundation.   Fabulous stuff.  

Hey blingy @Blingqueen023 - I have 1 open and another in stash. That Oct kit was so crazy good @VaBelle35!

I'm waiting to see what they do for pricing this week, and will be watching/dvr the shows. Love watching her "power" demos Woman Very Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Hey blingy @Blingqueen023 - I have 1 open and another in stash. That Oct kit was so crazy good @VaBelle35!

I'm waiting to see what they do for pricing this week, and will be watching/dvr the shows. Love watching her "power" demos Woman Very Happy

@Chi-town girl If it goes well below the 86 dollars, a third tube will be coming home for sure.  

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023@Chi-town girl  please share what this beauty balm does.  Why do you both love it so much?  thanks.

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023@Chi-town girl  please share what this beauty balm does.  Why do you both love it so much?  thanks.

@nyc1 Hi nyc1.  I love her beauty balm because I don't have to use a primer underneath it and it's a light foundation that gives me just the right amount of coverage and it lasts all day for me.   I have normal skin without blemishes and no wrinkles.  This beauty balm goes on nice and smooth and gives a very natural look to me.  I've been using this product for quite some time now.  I think it's worth the money.  You don't have to use a lot of product to cover your whole face.  It lasts a long time the tube.  I'm never without this product.  Hope this helps. 

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

@nyc1 Hi nyc1.  I love her beauty balm because I don't have to use a primer underneath it and it's a light foundation that gives me just the right amount of coverage and it lasts all day for me.   I have normal skin without blemishes and no wrinkles.  This beauty balm goes on nice and smooth and gives a very natural look to me.  I've been using this product for quite some time now.  I think it's worth the money.  You don't have to use a lot of product to cover your whole face.  It lasts a long time the tube.  I'm never without this product.  Hope this helps. 

@Blingqueen023  Hi!  Thanks so much.  Your explanation helps a lot.  I use Perricone tinted moisturizer, which is very light and gives me just a very light hint of coverage.  I hate anything heavy and have gone from liquid foundation (YEARS ago, to mineral foundations for probably the past 8 years.  Now I'm just doing a light tinted moisturizer, and like that the best.  I think I'll try your BB.  Thanks again.

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023  One more quick question...   SHADE!  I'm normally a medium to medium tan when I purchase shades.  The 1.5 says light/med and the 2.0 which is med/tan looks way too dark for me.  Do you think I should try the 1.5?   Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023  One more quick question...   SHADE!  I'm normally a medium to medium tan when I purchase shades.  The 1.5 says light/med and the 2.0 which is med/tan looks way too dark for me.  Do you think I should try the 1.5?   Thanks.

@nyc1  I'm usually a light/med also.  I haven't tried her 1.5 shade.  I've always purchased her Shade 1 and it works for me.  I'm not a sun worshiper, so I wouldn't want to go any darker for the summer.  Every tube I purchased was shade 1.  The 1.5 is new to me and last time I ordered I saw that but still ordered shade 1.  That matches my color perfectly.  You may want to ask @Chi-town girl what her perspective is also.  I don't want to give you wrong advice because this product's expensive.  I surely don't want to steer you wrong.  Good luck.  Shade 1 has always been my go to shade.

Honored Contributor

Re: Trish McEvoy Coming

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Unless she brings in some new stuff, I'm safe. Those planners are old (last season at least), already have the quick sticks (which are great) and the Beauty Balm is STILL NOT in a shade light enough for someone who is pale.

More money saved! : )

@SahmIam  You probably remember I changed most of my makeup to Trish several years ago. Purchased planners, additional products, brushes, etc. My infatuation lasted about 18 months. I had to remain w/ BB foundations/concealers, like you, although promised, she never came through w/ foundations or concealers for fair skin. I also could never get the “triangle of light” product to lay down w/o drying out & creasing under my eyes. As a mu artist, myself, it was more than frustrating.

When I was in NY last year, we met for coffee & talked about her “team” in my Nordstrom being lackluster, trying to sell me a light (or light/medium) balm or foundation & then convincing me going darker would add color to my complexion. She laughed, said that’s so wrong & apologized. Shared she had an awful time w/ counter artists because of the constant turnover, part time people who don’t keep up w/ customers, etc. 

She shared her travels would be minimal because of her husband’s illness and it affects her coming out w/ new products, etc. He’s now her #1 concern. I think this is the 1st appearance on HSN in awhile & the only time I’ve seen her do 1/2 hr. spots. 

As a professional courtesy, she showed me the “how to” w/ instant eye lift product. She explained the undereye first has to be very moisturized, even using a drop of her oil if needed. She admitted using mostly younger models on tv demos because it can crease on older skin. BTW, her complexion is flawless, not a line, crease or spot. She does rely on this product because of inherited darkness in the eye area. After her application w/ a tiny drop of oil, I had no creasing or dryness. FYI, I’ve since moved on finding other concealers (w/ a doe foot like NARS) that I can add a drop of Argan oil to my brush, use the very fair shade, her suggested triangle placement and achieve the same results for less money & creasing. 

I gave her line a fair shot. I don’t find it geared to fair complexions...foundations, blushes/bronzers were too bright or too dark. I do use the bronzing stick...love that it’s a cream formula instead of powder & perfect IF I want to do a little contouring. Her brushes are still some of my favorites. I do still use her gel liners, too. Her Sexy 9 fragrance is still a favorite.

I assume much new product development is on hold, especially skincare, because of Dr. Sherman’s health. I have her shows recording like most makeup shows & look forward to seeing her offerings.