Regular Contributor

Trish is scheduled at HSN soon. Does anyone know what will be presented?  I'm hoping for a new planner and collection. 

Respected Contributor

@gotpaw  I was just browsing and saw this as one of the "trending" products on their home page.

Trish McEvoy Instant Confidence Planner Collection

609-101  $225trish-mcevoy-instant-confidence-planner-collection-d-2018051714454589~609101.jpg
Honored Contributor

Trish often features planners that go on to be THE planner for the big department stores come either July (hello Nordstrom Anniversary sale) or Fall/Holiday. Usually there is an item not included that makes the HSN one different from the those featured at the stores. She does one TSV a year, usually in the summer, that's a planner. She also uses HSN as her place to debut new items months before they hit the stores.

I received a text from my Trish SA showing me what's coming out this season from July to early Fall; since some of these are going to be at Nordstrom for their Anniversary sale, I'm going to watch on the 7th to see if she features them.  The planner (for Nordstrom) as well as the brush set is done in Hermes' Orange (old customers of Trish will known why this isn't surprising) and contains a new lip pencil color as well as more warm toned shades. The brush set is fantastic.

Her skin care collection stinks for this summer. Compared to last years, the deal is NOT there and all but 3 products are travel size; huge skip for me. Disappointed overall in it.

Her new scent 100 is adding body products and a roller-ball; looking forward to that!

Regular Contributor
Oooh I’m so intrigued.
Respected Contributor

She will be on HSN on June 7th.

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

She will be on HSN on June 7th.

Her 1st show is in the TS timeslot, so there might be a Trish TS. She is sharing the TS timeslot with Michael Todd.  

The Confidence planner is now tagged as a 'show stopper'. This other planner is also posted. If the TS is a planner, I am 'safe' Woman LOL

Trish McEvoy The Power of Makeup® Planner Collection
597-417
Trish McEvoy The Power of Makeup® Planner Collection

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Trish McEvoy Fast-Track® Face Stick Duo
609-106 $45 free shipping
Trish McEvoy Fast-Track® Face Stick Duo

Look lit from within with Trish's Fast-Track® Face Sticks. The easily blendable and buildable cream-to-powder formulas in these glide-on sticks will illuminate your face with a veil of radiant warmth and light.

What You Get
  • .08 oz. Fast-Track Face Stick - Bronze
  • .08 oz. Fast-Track Face Stick - Highlight
What It Does

Bronze Face Stick
  • Face and eye bronzing stick
  • Blendable and buildable
  • Paraben and fragrance free
  • Portable
  • No sharpening; twist up the petite stick for precise, on-the-go ease
Highlight Face Stick
  • Face and eye highlight stick
  • Blendable and buildable
  • Paraben and fragrance free
  • Portable
  • No sharpening; twist up the petite stick for precise, on-the-go ease
How to Use

Bronze Face Stick
  • Glide along facial contours for easy sculpting.
Highlight Face Stick
  • Glide onto high points for an instantly radiant look.
Made in USA

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 - Beauty Balm is back! Wait until thur to see what they do for pricing. Current price $86, free shipping

Trish McEvoy Beauty Balm SPF 35

Trish McEvoy Beauty Balm SPF 35 - Shade 1 Light

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Unless she brings in some new stuff, I'm safe. Those planners are old (last season at least), already have the quick sticks (which are great) and the Beauty Balm is STILL NOT in a shade light enough for someone who is pale.

More money saved! : )

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 - Beauty Balm is back! Wait until thur to see what they do for pricing. Current price $86, free shipping

Trish McEvoy Beauty Balm SPF 35

Trish McEvoy Beauty Balm SPF 35 - Shade 1 Light

Last October it was the BB, brush, eye lift and eye base for $89.  

February 2018 it was a special for $49.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN