Respected Contributor

Trish McEvoy Beauty Products

Trish McEvoy was on HSN a few minutes ago with her perfume. It sounds like a really nice summer scent. Her cosmetics and particularly her brushes are top notch. I had not seen her in quite sometime, but she looked fabulous.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Trish McEvoy Beauty Products

If I were married to a plastic surgeon I'd expect to be fabulous, too.

Respected Contributor

@Snowpuppy wrote:

He died of Parkinson's in 2018, at the age of 82.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@Snowpuppy wrote:

@Snowpuppy   Her husband was a dermatologist...quite famous in NY and did a lot of injectables and laser work, but no "cutting". 

Honored Contributor

@On It wrote:

Trish McEvoy was on HSN a few minutes ago with her perfume. It sounds like a really nice summer scent. Her cosmetics and particularly her brushes are top notch. I had not seen her in quite sometime, but she looked fabulous.

@On It   Her brushes are expensive, but worth it. I have almost a full set...purchased about 15 yrs. ago and a few new ones I've added as they came out. They wash beautifully...no hairs falling out. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus  Brushes that last 15 years with no hairs falling out are worth the price. Quality brushes are the key to makeup looking flawless and a sound investment.

Honored Contributor

@On It wrote:

@Shanus  Brushes that last 15 years with no hairs falling out are worth the price. Quality brushes are the key to makeup looking flawless and a sound investment.

@On It   Most of my brushes are Bobbi Brown (some maybe 20 yrs. old and still kicking), Trish and MAC. Yes, an investment at first, but not over time if don't need to be replaced. 

Frequent Contributor

This is a perfect example of the saying, "Always buy the best, and cry only once."