Honored Contributor

Re: Trish McEvoy Anniversary

@mimi5 wrote:

It is very light-weight , and you need very little to do your entire face, I use just 1-2 drops.

I had a sample of her BB cream and the light shade is a touch dark for me and it contains chemical sunscreen - which is a no-no for my sensitive skin.

I agree about the foundation.   I do like it.  Trish's BB cream in the light shade is also too dark for me.  I'm using it some days because I kept it too long to return.  Will not repurchase it.  I also don't see any good deals or good prices online today.  Don't think I'll watch the shows as I don't "need" any more cosmetics.   I do really like her "triangle of light"--makes a big difference. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  If you USE her products, then the sets she's featuring (and that are selling out) are a great deal. 

I shopped her Nordstrom counter during the Anniversary sale and except for the skin set (EXCELLENT deal) and the pink planner, there weren't any other deals to be had for less than $200 plus. On HSN, there are many IF, again IF you use her products on a daily basis. She's my first choice for makeup so for me, the deals were great; far better than anything Nordstrom offered.

Occasional Contributor

I guess I'm too easy to please -lol.  I thought the anniversary priced items were decent deals,  I'm happy to get the foundation and brush for the price of the brush alone, and the planner - although no where near as good a deal as a todays special planner would be , wasn't  a bad price.

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Chi-town girl  If you USE her products, then the sets she's featuring (and that are selling out) are a great deal. 

I shopped her Nordstrom counter during the Anniversary sale and except for the skin set (EXCELLENT deal) and the pink planner, there weren't any other deals to be had for less than $200 plus. On HSN, there are many IF, again IF you use her products on a daily basis. She's my first choice for makeup so for me, the deals were great; far better than anything Nordstrom offered.

She's my first choice for makeup also, but I don't purchase her planners or skin care.  I purchase her beauty balm which is the same price as Nordstrom and her skin whatever name it is liquid foundation which is the same price as Nordstrom.  Only good deal she gave on her anniversary so called sale was the foundation that included the brush and her triangle of light. 

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023  I ordered that foundation and brush as well; cost me $48. There was a coupon for 20% off so that's a pretty good deal, I think. Her balm is nice; I use it during the winter.

Like I said, depending on which products you use and how often you use them, this sale is either great or blah, lol. No tax, no shipping and 1/2 off plus on the items I use is a great sale to me, lol.

Respected Contributor

Last fall HSN had a special on a petite planner with some of these same products for $99.  Not sure why they can't repeat that price- they would introduce a lot more people to the brand.  It would also be a treat for her regular customers.

For me it was not worth the money. The planner is cute but too bulky to carry in my purse and I felt like it was too small for what I needed for travel. 

I would like to try a regular foundation from her brand.  The powders (Like included in this planner) just didn't look flattering on me.  I felt like the "triangle of light" thing just made me look older!  I thought some of the products were okay but in all it did not live up to my expectations.  But you know all of us are different with different needs, complexions, and skin types and what works for me may not work for everyone else.

Honored Contributor

@Roni18  The only foundation she offers now is the one currently packaged with the brush (also sold seperately). Her BB cream could be used as a foundation. Wait, she has the Real Skin one that you shake. I used to use that and LOVED it but she got rid of my shade years ago so.... yeah.

Her mineral makeup is used mainly as a finishing powder and I've heard is being phased out.....

Respected Contributor

@SahmIamThank you for the information.

This might be a good deal ($40)

trish-mcevoy-quick-confidence-collection-d-2017080117571721~571908.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Roni18  Yep, bought that one.

I remember that planner last year as I bought 3 for nieces graduating from college. It was a Level 1 and was meant for the person to add to it with products that worked for them via the Trish counter. It was her TSV.

Not sure why they didn't feature her as a TSV this summer, but they didn't....shame.  

Her jumbo size eye base and triangle of light were a great deal for me. I JUST bought the jumbo triangle of light at her counter; they don't sell the base at counter in this size. They are phasing out the smaller size of the triangle of light so....I bought 2 sets of them off HSN, lol. Again, great deals on stuff I use daily. For new customers, not so much I'm sure.

Valued Contributor

I picked up the water foundation (which I've used before and really like) the jumbo eye base and eye lift, and the little set that had the double decker card, eyeliner & mascara. I also used a 20% off code on the foundation.