Super Contributor

Tried the Nutra Nail Gel Perfect UV-Free Gel Color System

So I bought this yesterday. It is UV-Free Gel color that sets in about 5 minutes.

So here is how it works...

You get 3 bottles in the kit, activator, polish, cleaner

There are 3 steps to apply this formula

First you apply the activator to each nail on one hand, then you go back and apply the polish. After that, you put the polish in the cleaner bottle, and switch it with the cleaner brush to use for the polish. This helps so the brush stays soft and easy application. Then you do the same thing with the other 5 fingers. Then you go back to reapply a second coat.

It sound confusing, but really is simple to use. All you need to do is apply the activator, polish, and clean the brush.

It says to use 2 coats, but I used 3 coats. It says the first coat will look streaky, but I thought the 2nd one did too, hence the 3rd coat.

Ok, so the verdict....

It's not bad. It is very simple to use and does dry completely in 5 minutes.It dires to a nice shine.

However, while it dries quick, it looks like you have applied to much polish, and it is not a smooth finish. Don't get me wrong, it is not bad at all. But it is not that flat mirror finish, if you know what I mean.

I just did them this morning, so as far as how long it will last, I haven't a clue. But I will keep you posted!