Contributor

I bought the "new" IT Hello Lashes Extensions fiber mascara and I really like it!!

I'm kind of picky about mascara, but this goes on really nice and I love the brush. Actually, the brush feels like a little round spiky-toothed comb with a rounded end. I thought the fibers might be too hairy with fibers from the description. I've used some in the past where the fibers would go every which way. I only put on a little to test it and I'm looking forward for a actual application for work. The density feels perfect.

I'm wondering what others think about this one.

Valued Contributor
I tried Younique and wasn't a fan. I liked the concept of applying the fibers for a more dramatic effect but it was way too messy. I recently purchased IT Cosmetics Hello Lashes and REALLY love it. Goes on evenly, nice wand for maximum control and lasts all day. For me, definitely worth the purchase.
Valued Contributor

I'm very glad to hear that you like it. I tried a couple other brands offering fiber mascara, but they were a huge mess with fibers falling on my face all day. My order of IT should arrive next week.

Super Contributor

I'm also SUPER picky about mascaras and I was actually a little concerned about the "fibers" not only for the mess, but since I wear contacts my eyes can get easily irritated. I was pleasantly surprised to find it go on without any mess and remove easily! I really liked the finished look.

I originally bought mine at ulta because I had a 20% off coupon to use and since I liked it so much I ordered the duo here because even w/ the shipping it was a good deal @ less than the price of 2 retail. The only other "fiber"mascara product I've tried is that you-nique one that is 2 steps; a friend gave it to me and I found that one kind of messy and just too time consuming for daily use. This one is easy - just a few quick swipes and done.

Trusted Contributor

I like this a lot. No messiness and stays on all day. I have no smudging and I wear eye creams. I wear 2 coats and my lashes look pretty.