Honored Contributor

Re: Tried my New ELF Products

Speaking of Elf, my 5 tubes of Elf Gotta Glow lip tint in Perfect Pink will be here Monday.

Respected Contributor

Now I feel like I NEEEEED to hit up my Target for some more stuff!  I think I may try the face Putty now after reading all your positive comments.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I've had the original Poreless Putty for a while now. Just so you all know, it can be used as a eyeshadow primer and also a lip primer, too. It's one product which truly lives up to its company name.... eyes.lips.face.

@SilleeMee 

Is it good for dry skin?  When I looked at it online it shows to be better for combo/oily skin, but mine is dry.  Thoughts?

@SurferWife 

I have dry skin also and I find the Poreless Putty Primer to be somewhat moisturizing on my skin. There are a couple of key hydrating ingredients, squalane and glycerin, which help retain moisture so I believe that helps my dry skin stay hydrated. HTH.

Be sure it's the Poreless version you get. They make other versions but the Poreless is the one I use.

Esteemed Contributor

I forgot to add that it's the Poreless putty I bought. My skin is dry, and the primer seems a bit hydrating. . I also use Glow Recipe juicy pink moisturizer, so that helps. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Speaking of Elf, my 5 tubes of Elf Gotta Glow lip tint in Perfect Pink will be here Monday.

@monicakm - mine arrived today.  The color sure is pink.....

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

If the elf lippie is too pink for you maybe try the Maybelline Baby Lips in My Pink. That one is a soft pink and natural looking.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Yes, it's pink.  One application shouldn't be too pink tho (I get the impression it's too pink for you?).   Have you Googled pictures that show it on others?  It's going to be various shades of pink on everyone.  That's why it's called "Perfect Pink".   We've been in the city all day.  I wore it  under  Fenty Ruby Milk lipgloss so I'd have color when the gloss wore off like when I was eating.

Fenty Beauty Ruby Milk Gloss Bomb Lip Luminizer Review & Swatches

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JudyL 

Yes, it's pink.  One application shouldn't be too pink tho (I get the impression it's too pink for you?).   Have you Googled pictures that show it on others?  It's going to be various shades of pink on everyone.  That's why it's called "Perfect Pink".   We've been in the city all day.  I wore it  under  Fenty Ruby Milk lipgloss so I'd have color when the gloss wore off like when I was eating.

Fenty Beauty Ruby Milk Gloss Bomb Lip Luminizer Review & Swatches

@monicakm - I may have put too much on and then it got really pink!  LOL  I'll try it again with less.  Don't know if its too pink, think it was just more pink than I anticipated - if that makes sense.  It was pretty.  Could be too that I'm not used to seeing me in a pink lip color like that so was a little taken aback.  I'll be trying it again.

Honored Contributor

It will definitely get pinker with more/heavier applications.  I just use a couple of swipes.  It takes a few seconds to develop as much as it's going to.  And like I mentioned, with multiple applications over the course of the day, it will become a stain.