Respected Contributor

Re: Tried So Many Moisturizeres But Have No Luck!

[ Edited ]

@GracieS WelcomeSmiley Happy Glad it works so well for you. Do you use LXMI Melt as a nightime hydrator? Lots of excellent reviews on the product & good organic ingred. Shea Butter Nut from the nile. 

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@GracieS WelcomeSmiley Happy Glad it works so well for you. Do you use LXMI Melt as a nightime hydrator? Lots of excellent reviews on the product & good organic ingred. Shea Butter Nut from the nile. 

@Kabella, I noticed two or three new posters/nics recommending this company in the last couple days.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

I just read about a new one called Nilotica. I think I read about it on the Huffington Post Web site. I ordered some yesterday from Shea Terra. Google it - it looks very promising. 

New Contributor

Try the LXMI Creme Du Nil. I gave a jar to 55 year old my co-woker. She loves it. She said her skin was noticably firmer after one week.

Honored Contributor

I agree with the suggestions of needing to exfoliate 2x a week as well as maybe investing in a facial brush. Also check out how to make exfoliating potions if you don't know which ones to buy. Use a sugar scrub that you can make and that will be easy on your skin. I have very dry, sensitive skin, am 62  and have used a bit of baking soda mixed in a cleanser that worked very well for me. I now use a clarisonic Mia once a day that I can't live without!! Makes my skin soft and smooth and lets the skin care and make up go into/on my skin easy and using less to do more. I now use Skinn Dermapeel 2x a week--that is a pretty heavy duty exfoliator but I love it so much. I am lucky to always have had great skin but it looks even better now. Can go without any make up and look fab!! Also remember to use sunsceen too.

Honored Contributor

Moisturizers treat the dryness on the surface of the skin. Wrinkles and sagging are caused by loss of collegen under the surface of the skin and no moisturizer can treat that. Usually this is what people get collegen injections for.