Honored Contributor

A couple months back, HSN had a TS of a Korres bath gel and body cream. I bought the Olive Oil unscented.  Wanted to finish up some Perlier that I had just opened so last night was my first time trying it.  WOW - do I love this!  Way more than my Perlier too.  Perlier honey bath gel felt a bit drying to me.  Korres did not and still don't feel dry or needing lotion this morning.  Thank you to whomever it was that mentioned the TS!  So glad I got it on Auto-ship!

Not sure what I'll do with the rest of my Perlier. LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Tried Korres and love it!

I've tried a few Korres items, i.e., 3 in 1 nourishing oil and face and body buffer and love them!  Much better than the Skinn items I've tried.

Occasional Contributor

I love Korres.  I have switched all my body and facial care to Korres. My skin no longer feels dry in the winter.

Honored Contributor

@Benzmom wrote:

I love Korres.  I have switched all my body and facial care to Korres. My skin no longer feels dry in the winter.

@Benzmom - thats so good to know.  Even though I don't live anywhere that is horribly cold, my skin still gets dry in the winter and I hate that itchy, tight, dry feeling.  It's so uncomfortable.  Looking forward to using the Korres this winter.  Think the rest of my stash of Perlier shower gels and body creams are going to be given away.  LOL

Respected Contributor

I've never tried this line, however, after hearing these reviews, it may be time I did.

Thank you for the info. Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@kindred cats - check out the HSN website today for the Korres line.  They are having a sale and I saw some nice starter type kits of bath gel and body lotions/creams at good prices that you might like trying.  

Honored Contributor

Their body washes do contain sulfates, which is a negative. But I do love their spray body butter, now on sale for $14.99, less than half price. 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Their body washes do contain sulfates, which is a negative. But I do love their spray body butter, now on sale for $14.99, less than half price. 

I use these because they are so easy and sinks right in.

I have never seen them under 19.99 on sale so I have two in my basket.  Also free shipping...

Valued Contributor

@kaydee50  Totally agree! This line meets every skin care need

Esteemed Contributor

Wow. High praise! I'm always tempted to buy Korres but haven't yet. Now the next time it's the daily special, I'll get it.

Do you have a favorite fragrance?
* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt