Trusted Contributor
I'm not in pressed with these before and after pics. In one picture the before looked better than apt he after. What do you think?
Super Contributor

Re: Tria before and after pic

I just turned on the presentation, so have not seen the B&A. However, have you noticed the discoloration above the Tria vendor's lip? She doesn't usually have that darkness there. I hope this isn't a result of using the Tria? Did she mention it earlier in the presentation?

Frequent Contributor

I can see improvement but not leaps and bounds improvement at only 4 weeks. I wish I could see the same lady at the end of the treatment and see how much more change in her skin there is. I am glad they actually show this on someone who has wrinkles and not a young woman.

Respected Contributor

On 7/27/2014 Colonel Meow said:

I just turned on the presentation, so have not seen the B&A. However, have you noticed the discoloration above the Tria vendor's lip? She doesn't usually have that darkness there. I hope this isn't a result of using the Tria? Did she mention it earlier in the presentation?

I thought it was just me that saw the darkness and also at certain times when she is talking I see visible lines above her lip. I'm thinking for $419 & $11.72 shipping & tax you shouldn't see either of these things.
Trusted Contributor

Hi! I have to look. Those pics are not impressive though. Sheesh.
Frequent Contributor

I have watched this all day and I haven't noticed anything on her face, even in HD.

Trusted Contributor

On 7/27/2014 BeautyAddiction said:

I thought it was just me that saw the darkness and also at certain times when she is talking I see visible lines above her lip. I'm thinking for $419 & $11.72 shipping & tax you shouldn't see either of these things.
Exactly!
Super Contributor

On 7/27/2014 BeautyAddiction said:

I'm usually the last poster to criticize a vendor or host, but the darkness was very pronounced. You can't help but wonder if it's the result of the tool that the vendor is selling, you know?

Maybe it's just melasma? But this is the first time I've noticed it on this vendor.

Frequent Contributor

Call me unimpressed with the b/a pictures...just doesn't look like a good investment to me! I was wondering about those dark spots on the vendors face, too....
Super Contributor

On 7/27/2014 Pandora Girl said:

I have watched this all day and I haven't noticed anything on her face, even in HD.

There are 2 straight lines leading from above her lips towards each of her nostrils (both sides). I'm surprised you can't see it in HD, they are perfectly visible on my older TV.