Trusted Contributor

Why is it that I do not get red after my treatment? I can feel the heat and all but it looks like I did nothing to my face after I use it. I put Retin A on after I use it also, not every night, but every couple nights. Could it be that I am just used to it? I clean the window after every use. I told you all that I actually enjoy the feeling of it.

I think I will start using the Palovia under the chin area also.

lyn, I saw where you said your eyes/festoons are looking much better since you are doing the Yonka phyto every morning. How long do you leave it on? Mine will be coming in a few days. Although I have stopped using the Tria too close to that area, it is looking a little better and I hope this phyto contour will help me as it has you. What about the chloro plasma? How often do you use it and for how long each time?? Thanks

Regular Contributor

I just started week 3 yesterday. I spent 2 days on level 1 and 5 days on level 2 before moving on to level 3. I'm already seeing results - red lines on the sides of my nose on lightening up, dark spots on my forehead are lightening up, wrinkles on my forehead (from squinting in the sun) are diminishing, and my whole face seems brighter and more even toned. I haven't noticed any dark spots getting darker like some of you have. I love this Tria and plan on keeping it and using it on a continuous basis (8-4). I spend 10 minutes on my face and then another 10 minutes on my neck, chest, and hands. I'll purchase another one after a year if this one dies. For the results I'm seeing, it's worth it to me. I haven't noticed if it gets hotter as I move from section to another; but, I'll pay attention to that today.

Trusted Contributor
snowball - 5% of the participants in Tria's clinical trial didn't experience any redness. I'm currently masking my undereye area with the Phyto Contour every AM. I leave it on at least 15 minutes before I splash it off with cold water. Since I'm using it daily, I just bought 2 new tubes in the Pro size.

eta: I'm using Chloro Plasma every other AM. My skin is soft and smooth w/ no sandpaper feel anywhere.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
On 4/23/2014 MidNight said:
On 4/23/2014 lyn in MI said: Question for everyone. Does anyone else think the laser gains strength (gets hotter) as it goes through each "zone"?

Yes! i paid attention tonight and it got alot hotter.When i started i thought wow i can hardly feel this..With that said i am gonna start on my forhead then my right side of face then chin upper lip then left side last because that has the most sun damage from driving.Did you ask Tria if that is normal?..Hmm i might call if not.

I haven't contacted Tria about it, but I've been switching up the zones I treat each night. Last night was lower face, forehead, left side of face and then right side of face. Tonight will be forehead, lower face, right side of face and then left side of face.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Trusted Contributor
On 4/24/2014 lyn in MI said: snowball - 5% of the participants in Tria's clinical trial didn't experience any redness. I'm currently masking my undereye area with the Phyto Contour every AM. I leave it on at least 15 minutes before I splash it off with cold water. Since I'm using it daily, I just bought 2 new tubes in the Pro size.

eta: I'm using Chloro Plasma every other AM. My skin is soft and smooth w/ no sandpaper feel anywhere.

Thanks again lyn!!!! I can not wait to get my Phyto!! I am liking the Chloro plasma too and I have no dryness or sandpaper feel either.

Valued Contributor

Lyn i called Tria CS about our units getting hotter/ stronger and they said i need to replace it..Now they were gonna have me send the old one back and when they received it THEN they would send a new one out...I said NO WAY was that acceptable that they needed to send me a new one first then i would send the old one back.She asked someone if they could do that and they said yes..So i have a new one coming and a label to send the older one back..For anyone else that will call Maryann said to ask for her and let them know you want the new one first before you send the old one back.

Snowball i wonder if your unit has a problem?.

Valued Contributor
On 4/23/2014 MarenSeattle said:

Tonight my face was burning longer than it did before i did the Cure Gel..When i started using it i had stopped the laser.I think my face is more sensitive now because i got off much dead skin....I would not advise anyone to use the Gel as much as i did especially if you are using the laser.

Yeah, you may have gotten a little too enthusiastic. :-) I wouldn't have the patience to go at it that many times anyway! I'm still awaiting my samples from Japan and I'm getting antsy!

So again, I just have to question whether it's "just the product balling up" as some have suggested -- that's not going to make your skin more sensitive. Heck, when I pile on the layers of products they're balling up all over the place -- no sensitive skin. *shrug*

The gal on the Cure Gel thread said the product would ball up on anything it was on.So i have said 3 x the product DID NOT ball up on my counter and asked why but she has not responded to that.At one point she thought she was not clear enough on explaining and she tried again..Thing was i understood exactly what she said,i guess i was not clear enough!?.

Maren if it was the product balling up would it not do that on my counter??...I have stated from the first post that it DID NOT ball up on my counter and no one seems to pay attention to that!...Just plain weird!

Trusted Contributor
On 4/24/2014 MidNight said:

Lyn i called Tria CS about our units getting hotter/ stronger and they said i need to replace it..Now they were gonna have me send the old one back and when they received it THEN they would send a new one out...I said NO WAY was that acceptable that they needed to send me a new one first then i would send the old one back.She asked someone if they could do that and they said yes..So i have a new one coming and a label to send the older one back..For anyone else that will call Maryann said to ask for her and let them know you want the new one first before you send the old one back.

MidNight, I too thought that maybe something could be wrong with my unit but as lyn stated above, 5% of the participants in the Tria trial did not experience redness. So I am thinking that I may be one of those people. Is everyone here still getting very red when using it??

Super Contributor
On 4/24/2014 snowball said:

MidNight, I too thought that maybe something could be wrong with my unit but as lyn stated above, 5% of the participants in the Tria trial did not experience redness. So I am thinking that I may be one of those people. Is everyone here still getting very red when using it??

Like Lyn, I actually got MORE red a few nights back! I'll be monitoring, but it's so hard to know what's normal and what isn't since reactions have been across the board.

I thought that was interesting about the 5% (Lyn unearths the most informative info!). And since you dove right into L3 at the outset, I'm thinking you're one of those people. I've said your skin seems to be bulletproof!!

Super Contributor
On 4/23/2014 MarenSeattle said:

Tonight my face was burning longer than it did before i did the Cure Gel..When i started using it i had stopped the laser.I think my face is more sensitive now because i got off much dead skin....I would not advise anyone to use the Gel as much as i did especially if you are using the laser.

Yeah, you may have gotten a little too enthusiastic. :-) I wouldn't have the patience to go at it that many times anyway! I'm still awaiting my samples from Japan and I'm getting antsy!

So again, I just have to question whether it's "just the product balling up" as some have suggested -- that's not going to make your skin more sensitive. Heck, when I pile on the layers of products they're balling up all over the place -- no sensitive skin. *shrug*

The gal on the Cure Gel thread said the product would ball up on anything it was on.So i have said 3 x the product DID NOT ball up on my counter and asked why but she has not responded to that.At one point she thought she was not clear enough on explaining and she tried again..Thing was i understood exactly what she said,i guess i was not clear enough!?.

Maren if it was the product balling up would it not do that on my counter??...I have stated from the first post that it DID NOT ball up on my counter and no one seems to pay attention to that!...Just plain weird!

It's the rave reviews and long-term followers that convince me there's more at work than product pilling.