Trusted Contributor

Tria Laser Eye Laser OTO last night (12/8)

Did anyone buy this?  I did.  I've had my eye (no pun intended) on this for a few months now, but was waiting for QVC to offer it.  So glad I did.  Great price and it comes with the eye cream.  Other retailers only sell the laser.  It gets great reviews.  I'm buying it to replace my defunct Palovia.  Palovia stung a bit when used and the same has been said for the Tria and so I'm hoping I see results.  I really thought QVC would offer it in January as they do so many other beauty devices.  I checked QVC just before going to sleep and there it was.  What luck! 

Super Contributor

Re: Tria Laser Eye Laser OTO last night (12/8)

Wow, thank you for this post.  I have been eyeing this product too and was hoping to find it on the Q.  I will be purchasing also, but like you thought for sure it would be offered possibly as a TS in January.  

Trusted Contributor

Am currently using the Palovia with good success, but will keep my eye out for this one when my unit eventually dies.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Trusted Contributor

@morganjen wrote:

Am currently using the Palovia with good success, but will keep my eye out for this one when my unit eventually dies.

You are lucky to have a unit that is still working.  I bought two and both died.  Palovia was quite expensive compared to the cost of the Tria eye laser.  Hoping it works. 

Occasional Contributor

I hate that I missed this last night. I've been looking at it also. Just watched the video and I'm wondering if I need it. I have the Tria age defying laser and wonder if this one would add anything. I was hoping it could be used on the upper eye but below the eye brow. It also didn't look like they used it higher up below the eye. I would love to hear how it works for you. Thanks

Linda

Trusted Contributor

What was the OTO price? How many easy pays were involved?

Trusted Contributor

I missed it & really need crows feet help!

I am watching the video & heard Shaun say it was $199, now $215.80

Please let us know how you like it those who bought it

Contributor

Both of mine died too.  They lasted about a month each.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ElvisShops wrote:

What was the OTO price? How many easy pays were involved?

The price was $195 with 5 easy pays. 

I bought the Tria for the face and it continuously shut off on me.  Yes, I was holding it flush to my face.  I think there was something wrong with the unit.  Wasn't gonna keep it for the price.  Really, really hoping this works like the Palovia.  Anxious to see how the laser feels in comparison to the Palovia.  How strong the little stings are. 

For those of you who missed the OTO price, its still a great value at $215, given you are also receiving the eye cream. 

Esteemed Contributor

Can anyone explain how this could be safe without eyewear?  I would buy the Tria but I am so worried that it could damage the eyes.  I know when the doctor does a laser you wear protection over the eyes.  I'm not understanding how you don't need this with this product.