Honored Contributor

Tria Beauty 4X Laser Hair Removal Device for Face & Body

Have any of you ladies tried this? If so, how well does it work? I have been a faithful waxer for 25+ years and would only consider giving it up if this tool provides better results. Any opinions will be appreciated.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

Re: Tria Beauty 4X Laser Hair Removal Device for Face & Body

How does this compare to NoNo

Honored Contributor

I hope someone with some information will follow up on this.  

Would really appreciate some advice about this product.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

I don't use, but here are some reviews from ULTA where it's sold for $449

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Good Value
  • Use At Home

Cons

• Painful

Best Uses

Comments about Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X:

I have pcos and can grow a full beard if I let it. I have now given this 10 full face treatments and see a tremendous difference. I was in tears on level 3 but hubby's said ice my face to numb it now I'm on level 5 no problems. Yes hair is there but it's thinner and takes longer to grow I can split a hotel room and wakeup without rushing to the bathroom to fix my face before they wake up.

• My Beauty Routine Takes:
  • 30 Minutes

Honored Contributor

@sonechko...thanks for providing these reviews! Sounds like a lot of work. I'll probably watch it on QVC, but in reading the reviews I'm not ready to give up my waxing appointments!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

You are welcome @SurferWife. Not really much work - just one block of cut and paste text, and a long, fun read for you, girl! Woman Happy

p.s. Woman Happy I misconstrued what you said, @SurferWife! Now I've finally got what you mean when you said "a lot of work" Woman LOL I have to agree, even with facial mask on and a latte, you still the one to do a couple hour treatment all by yourself!  A lot of work, I'd say.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko

You ROCK!

#notonethindime

#IAmTeamWen

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

You are welcome @SurferWife. Not really much work - just one block of cut and paste text, and a long, fun read for you, girl! Woman Happy

p.s. Woman Happy I misconstrued what you said, @SurferWife! Now I've finally got what you mean when you said "a lot of work" Woman LOL I have to agree, even with facial mask on and a latte, you still the one to do a couple hour treatment all by yourself!  A lot of work, I'd say.

LOL @sonechko! It seems like a lot of work to use the Tria! Much easier to disrobe and lay on a comfy table while the esthetician does all the work!

Esteemed Contributor

Aha. Smiley Happy I soooo agree @SurferWife!