Trusted Contributor

Tria Age-Defying Laser for less than $200

I just purchased mine at CurrentBody which is a UK based site. They are totally legitmate and have the best price for a brand new unit. How they're able to do it, I have no clue.

This product used to be sold on QVC and retails for $500. I don't have any wrinkles (spf devotee since i was 14) but I do have acne scarring. I've been lusting over this product for years and was even thinking about getting fractional treatments but now I won't have to. Just letting you all know!

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Honored Contributor

Re: Tria Age-Defying Laser for less than $200

I've had the ADL since it was introduced on the Q years ago.I use it on my neck and dec and it has keep the skin there nice and smooth. I was using it on my face for a while but it was causing redness which flared up into tiny spider veins. So I don't use it on my face any more. My neck and dec look fabulous!Woman Very Happy

Thanks for the heads up for a cheaper option @JBKO  I'm wondering how long my old one will last? ...how many more years are left on it? I have no clue. Maybe I should get another one just in case it dies.

Contributor

Thank you so much! I order one.  I have been wanting one for long time!

Honored Contributor

Yes, I just ordered it. That will be my back-up when the one I have goes kaput. I got 4% rebate thru TopCashBack, too! Woman Very Happy HAPPY DANCE!!

Honored Contributor

Oh Wow!, I'm surprised a UK site would be on the rebate sites. I see it is also on Rakuten, which I have, but not on Shop at Home which is my other rebate site. I figured 2 rebate sites was enough for me, so I don't have TopCashBack.  It's currently 3% on Rakuten.

Respected Contributor

@JBKO wrote:

I just purchased mine at CurrentBody which is a UK based site. They are totally legitmate and have the best price for a brand new unit. How they're able to do it, I have no clue.

This product used to be sold on QVC and retails for $500. I don't have any wrinkles (spf devotee since i was 14) but I do have acne scarring. I've been lusting over this product for years and was even thinking about getting fractional treatments but now I won't have to. Just letting you all know!

I have laser treatments at my derm's office. I recently heard they were doing microneedling with plasma ( your own blood) for acne scars. I know nothing about it but the before and after pictures of acne scarring on cheeks were pretty impressive.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee , what is the protocol for use?  I'm thinking about trying it for my jawline.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess wrote:

@SilleeMee , what is the protocol for use?  I'm thinking about trying it for my jawline.

@Icegoddess 

Watch this official Tria video about how to use it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6btspAjNKSk

You use it 5 days a week for 12 weeks then take a break for about a month...which that part is not clear or even stated on the Tria website. I just let my skin rest for a month to allow the newly formed collagen to stabilize. While you are using the laser you might notice your skin getting very rough and dry. That is because the laser is causing new collagen to form and the old collagen is being forced out from the deeper layers to the surface. After about a month, with consistent use, the rough and dry skin should become diminished. Don't give up during the 'uglies' period. That's a normal part of using this laser and it will pass.

ETA- The Tria ADL is FDA approved for the areas shown in that video. But you can use it anywhere, including the neck, dec and backs of the hands, too...those areas were not part of the FDA approval process so that's why Tria doesn't say to use it on those areas.

I noticed the price went up to 199. Yesterday it was 188.

Honored Contributor

I want almost every gadget on that site. Woman Mad Woman Very Happy

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Porcelain 

I want that Tripollar thing!