Super Contributor

Tria Age Defying Laser -- TSV?

I don't know why my posts on this have been pretty much ignored - I expect everybody to be as excited as I am about everything! :-) What? The world DOESN'T revolve around me? Are you sure?

Anyway (on the off chance anybody reads this) I THINK this will be the TSV on the 28th.

It's an at-home ablative laser treatment that on the whole, seems to be getting positive and enthusiastic reviews. It's been sold on The Shopping Channel (lots of reviews there) for a while, and I see it's also on Sephora's site.

The US protocol is 5 x a week for 12 weeks, the Canadian (and probably European) is 7 x a week for 8 weeks.

Also, reviews and demos on YouTube.

Just giving those who might be interested a heads up to give you time to research it yourself.

NOTE: There seems to be a LOT of problems with the charger. Supposedly Tria was is going to come out with a New! Improved! version in April (which I assume would be the TSV). If you DO get it and have troubles with the charge, there have been a few posts that the problem is actually the USB charger, not the base. The problem was solved by using another USB charger that you can plug into the wall.

Super Contributor

Re: Tria Age Defying Laser -- TSV?

Very exciting! Off to research if this will give any lift to sagging in the cheek area, I hope, I hope!
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I had the Palo via on my wish list and for awhile now it is saying it's sold out. I saw this Tria version on a commercial and I'm keeping a lookout for the TSV. I love the fact we can do at home treatments these days.
Super Contributor

Thanks for the notice - I'll be looking at that 1.

Super Contributor

On 3/19/2014 cantdrive55 said: Very exciting! Off to research if this will give any lift to sagging in the cheek area, I hope, I hope!

I'm not sure it'll lift the sag - I'm hoping it will! But I think a toner/microcurrent better addresses that problem.

Let me know if you find a reference to it because I want do hoist up the cheeks and jowls, but don't want the plastic surgery if I can avoid it.

Hope you'll like what you find!!

Super Contributor

On 3/19/2014 beaches21 said: I had the Palo via on my wish list and for awhile now it is saying it's sold out. I saw this Tria version on a commercial and I'm keeping a lookout for the TSV. I love the fact we can do at home treatments these days.

LuvMyBoxer has both the Palo Via and the Tria, and uses them both (that's dedication!).

Paraphrasing, she uses the Tria for all over the face (as opposed to the PV, glide rather than point) and does spot treatments with the PV.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/19/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 3/19/2014 beaches21 said: I had the Palo via on my wish list and for awhile now it is saying it's sold out. I saw this Tria version on a commercial and I'm keeping a lookout for the TSV. I love the fact we can do at home treatments these days.

LuvMyBoxer has both the Palo Via and the Tria, and uses them both (that's dedication!).

Paraphrasing, she uses the Tria for all over the face (as opposed to the PV, glide rather than point) and does spot treatments with the PV.

Thanks for this info. I'm thinking the palo via may resurface with a newer improved model someday (?)
Super Contributor

I can,t wait to find out what the tsv is. Anyone know. Lol is it really the age defying one and how much
Super Contributor

On 3/19/2014 beautydiva said: I can,t wait to find out what the tsv is. Anyone know. Lol is it really the age defying one and how much

At this point it's just speculation that's what it will be. I've asked if any Insiders have received advance info but got no response.

It's $500 ($499) on Tria's site, and QVC Canada has it for the same price (but that's Canadian dollars). I'm guessing it'll be pretty close to that and they may throw in the serums or something. And easy pay. But of course, I have no idea if I'm right or not. :-)