Frequent Contributor

Re: Treatment Oil - Best Way to Apply

On 10/30/2014 kcladyz said:
On 10/29/2014 Teesa said:
On 10/29/2014 HonnyBrown said:

I use 3-4 dropper-fuls from the 4 ounce bottle. I have course hair. I squeeze up one dropper (not to the top) and apply that to once quadrant. I do this in different quadrants until my scalp is covered.

Any excess gets rubbed through my hair.

Hi Honny.

I'm not here often and sometimes I lurk. Smile I've been meaning to ask you from what seller on eBay do you buy your oils? I understand you've had success with ordering oils from eBay, right?

Thanks,

~T

I like the oils and I had good experiences from ebay. I use dln0504, deb_and_tam, sabrina109691, smidgeyboo

Many thanks, kladyz!

~T {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Occasional Contributor

Thank you Everyone!!! I have my TTCC and my TTOil.. I will let you know if it helps my new dandruff problem.. I enjoy doing my hair and make-up and I love WEN so I'm hoping WEN comes through for me again so I can enjoy my ""girl stuff"" in the morning... I will keep you posted!!!

Super Contributor

On 10/30/2014 kcladyz said:
On 10/29/2014 Teesa said:
On 10/29/2014 HonnyBrown said:

I use 3-4 dropper-fuls from the 4 ounce bottle. I have course hair. I squeeze up one dropper (not to the top) and apply that to once quadrant. I do this in different quadrants until my scalp is covered.

Any excess gets rubbed through my hair.

Hi Honny.

I'm not here often and sometimes I lurk. Smile I've been meaning to ask you from what seller on eBay do you buy your oils? I understand you've had success with ordering oils from eBay, right?

Thanks,

~T

I like the oils and I had good experiences from ebay. I use dln0504, deb_and_tam, sabrina109691, smidgeyboo

I 2nd these sellers!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}