Trusted Contributor

I need help.  I am blind as a bat. When I travel, I can never get close enough to the mirror to do a decent job on my eye makeup, unless the bathroom  has one of those extension arm mirrors.  I think a good,lighted travel mirror might be the answer.  Looking for something not too heavy but big enough and with enough magnification that I can see my eyes without distortion.  Any suggestions appreciated! Thank you!

Respected Contributor

I use this for travel and I'm happy with it. I prop it up on the ice bucket in hotel rooms so I don't have to crouch down to see into it. It's called Floxite LED Lighted Travel and Home 10x Magnifying Mirror and Amazon sells it.  It folds shut for storage and travel.

mirror.jpg

Respected Contributor

I know Floxite does a lighted travel mirror in 5x or 10x magnification options. 

QVC has a mini 5x here

And a larger 5x one here.

Honored Contributor

Re: Travel mirror?

[ Edited ]

I bought this usb rechargeable mirror from Amazon a while ago. It has good optics and good lighting. Has 10X, 5X and 1X.  I have a rose gold version but I think it's sold out.

61c-bGjtaCL._SX522_.jpg

The rose gold is not sold out. This is the one I own - $19:

711zOA6p8LL._SX522_.jpg

Respected Contributor

I have a small magnifying mirror with suction cups on the back that I pack with my cosmetics and just stick it on the mirror where I'm applying my makeup.  Problem is, I have left a couple of them behind!

Valued Contributor

Re: Travel mirror?

[ Edited ]

@Suzeecat wrote:

I have a small magnifying mirror with suction cups on the back that I pack with my cosmetics and just stick it on the mirror where I'm applying my makeup.  Problem is, I have left a couple of them behind!

Me too.  They are fairly inexpensive at Amazon so I don't worry too much if it should get lost, left behind (haven't done that yet), or broken (that hasn't happened either). It's perfect in many bathrooms, especially those with little or no counter space.

Honored Contributor

I have a travel size 10X lighted mirror that I can't go anywhere without. I got it off of Amazon. Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

Thanks,everyone!  I’m off to Amazon to check out your recommendations!