Respected Contributor

Travel ZOOM mirror recommendation

I have crossed over that age, I now need a zoom mirror in order to put on my makeup, I have tried without, not a pretty sight.

So, this will be my first trip that I NEED A ZOOM MIRROR or I will NOT be able to put on makeup.

Do you have a good one that you would recommend? I would really like to pack it but will put it in my carry on if needed.

I don't want to spend 100.00  Smiley Happy  lol

Super Contributor

Re: Travel ZOOM mirror recommendation

I bought the lighted  3" mirror 10 magnification on one side, the other side is a regular mirror from QVC but returned it because the lights were on the regular mirror, not the magnified side.  It's a nice travel size but the lights should be on both mirrors.  Just a heads up for you in case you were thinking of trying it.  

Honored Contributor

The best mirror won't help in poor lighting

Honored Contributor

Wow, look at this. I was looking around on amazon and saw this. It's rechargeable. The reviews are really good and it costs less than $20. If I needed a travel mirror I think this would be worth a try.

71VX2v04jOL._SX522_.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I have a small Floxite 10x magnification  mirror.  I've had it for 10 years and never travel without it.  It does not have a light but the newer models most likely do.   Generally I use it in front of a window with natural lighting wherever I am.  I got it on the Q but I believe Amazon carries them also.

Trusted Contributor

I travel several times a year and always take this mirror. I've had it for at least 10 years. It doesn't have a light, but I like that I can see my whole face, and can use the 1X side with another mirror to check my rear view. I sit near a lamp or window to do my makeup with the 10X side. The stand can be slid up or down to adjust the angle.

https://www.qvc.com/Floxite-10X1X-Two-Sided-Handheld-Mirror-with-Stand.product.A245090.html

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee   did you get the name? I just went to Amazon to see if I could find it and can't find it?
@SilleeMee wrote:

Wow, look at this. I was looking around on amazon and saw this. It's rechargeable. The reviews are really good and it costs less than $20. If I needed a travel mirror I think this would be worth a try.

71VX2v04jOL._SX522_.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SandGirl wrote:

@SilleeMee   did you get the name? I just went to Amazon to see if I could find it and can't find it?
@SilleeMee wrote:

71VX2v04jOL._SX522_.jpg

@SandGirl 

Type this number in the search bar  B07CBR1R91 

That should pull it up for this item:

Travel Makeup Mirror, Magicfly 10X/ 5X/ 1X Magnification Mirror with Lights, USB Rechargeable LED Lighted Cosmetic Vanity Mirror Handheld Mirror for Traveling, Rose Gold 

I'm thinking about getting it myself just to keep it by my desk.Woman Happy
Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee  That worked, I'm going to order it.

GOOD EYE!!! Thanks for posting this for me.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

You're welcome @SandGirl .

Hope the mirror works out for you on your trip.Woman Happy