Honored Contributor

Treasures:  RevitaBrow and Benefit Cosmetic's Boi-ing concealer.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Brisky wrote:
Name one beauty product that you would call Trash or Treasure. Lets have fun! Bash Free Zone
Mine is. Voluminous Waterproof Mascara by l'oreal.
I have not found better. I'm on my phone and will come back later! PS. This mascara is a Treasure.

@Brisky  I always go back to L’Oreal Voluminous, but not waterproof.

*I’ll add my NARS O blush. The best one for my coloring and many others.

@Shanus  I don't like waterproof mascara either.  I'm always looking for a good mascara that doesn't smudge.  I checked Target for L'Oreal Voluminous mascara, but there are many different ones.  It seems that almost all of L'Oreal's mascaras start with Voluminous.  Do you use the Original or something else?  I would like to try it.

@NickNack  My mascara is the original...grey tube, straight wand. I wear Blackest Black. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Brisky wrote:
Name one beauty product that you would call Trash or Treasure. Lets have fun! Bash Free Zone
Mine is. Voluminous Waterproof Mascara by l'oreal.
I have not found better. I'm on my phone and will come back later! PS. This mascara is a Treasure.

@Brisky  I always go back to L’Oreal Voluminous, but not waterproof.

*I’ll add my NARS O blush. The best one for my coloring and many others.

@Shanus  I don't like waterproof mascara either.  I'm always looking for a good mascara that doesn't smudge.  I checked Target for L'Oreal Voluminous mascara, but there are many different ones.  It seems that almost all of L'Oreal's mascaras start with Voluminous.  Do you use the Original or something else?  I would like to try it.

@NickNack  My mascara is the original...grey tube, straight wand. I wear Blackest Black. 

Thank you @Brisky and @Shanus.  I'm going to try it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Treasure - Clinique chubby stick lipsticks. They are wearable colors and aren't drying and aren't expensive either. And they aren't scented!

Trash - Matte lipsticks. I decluttered all of them from various brands. They were drying and made my lips look wrinkled. I decluttered ones from Covergirl, Rimmel, L'Oreal, Lipstick Queen, Urban Decay, Too Faced, and Revlon during 2018.

Respected Contributor
No matte for me. I hide from stains too☺
Respected Contributor
Dr. Dennis Gross serum.
No oily serums for me.
Esteemed Contributor

My treasures for decades: L'Oreal Voluminous mascara; Revlon lipstick, and Oscar de la Renta cologne. I have to add that I discovered Kristopher Buckle mascara (QVC) some months ago, and I'd put it right up there with Voluminous - it's that good!

Esteemed Contributor

@jannabelle1-- my signature scent for 20+ years was Oscar de la Renta!  

I've "trashed" so many makeup products over the years, it's hard to remember just one -- except I did fall for the hype on the Genie line smoother about 20 years ago (and back then, I didn't have any lines!).  It peeled off in chunks within seconds of application.  I laughed hard at myself for that one - what was I thinking?!?!?

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Just one hmmm. Ok, Anastasia Brow Wiz is a Treasure. Sorry Josie M. your hollistic perfume scent in Vanilla Wafer is my Trash Product....It actually made me nauseous...

Honored Contributor

Treasure - Clinique High Impact Mascara

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.