Valued Contributor

Trader Joe’s Cucumber Avocado body butter

[ Edited ]

I don’t usually buy beauty items at Trader Joe’s but they had a display out with a sample. I put some on and wow! Nice soft fragrance. I don’t like anything with a strong smell. It was only $4.99 so I thought why not. Liked it so much I went back and got two more jars. Highly recommend it. 

Enjoy and and have a great weekend! 

One more thing...the pickle favored popcorn. 🤮. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Trader Joe’s Cucumber Avocado body butter

I saw this there last week and was curious about it, so thanks for your post.  I've bought their pumpkin body butter once before and liked that.  I might have to check this one out.

Honored Contributor

@mare54 Ohhhh...this sounds so good I could eat it!  I love the TJs body butters....haven't met one I didn't like.

Valued Contributor

@phoenixbrd  Funny you would say that because that’s what it says on the display. 🤣. Their other butters have too strong of a scent for me. That’s why I like this. But I’ll check the pumpkin out in the fall when it’s available. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mare54 I like the cucumber avocado but the pumpkin smells like play dough to me.I was expecting it to smell a little spicy,

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't get play dough from it but it's definitely scented (more sweet than spicy), so if you find most of their butters to be too heavily scented I suspect the pumpkin will be too @mare54 

Respected Contributor

This one from TJs is also a goodie. Unsented for those who are looking for that. DH likes this one too.

Image result for trader joe's cream lotion

Regular Contributor

Question about the cucumber avocado: Does it smell like cucumber? I had Josie Maran's cucumber aloe body butter and I couldn't smell ANY cucumber. 😞
Super Contributor

I'm curious if it smells like cucumber too.  I love the smell of cucumber!

Regular Contributor

I just ran out and bought it! I can detect the cucumber but something else stands out to me more. Kind of melon.