Honored Contributor

♡ Trader Joe's Beauty - Summer Seasonal Items ♡

[ Edited ]

A VERY enjoyable TJ run today...picked up final grocery items for the holiday weekend and the Summer Seasonal items were available - some front and center when I walked in the store.

Don't dilly dally if you want the seasonal items..they sell out quickly, gone until next year. 

Here are some of the items from my shopping spree today - these are all seasonal items. Including the Watermelon Wine and Watermelon Lemonade Sparkling Water Heart

Screenshot_2021-05-28-18-04-26.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: ♡ Trader Joe's Beauty - Summer Seasonal Items ♡

I bought several bottles/jars  of the Watermelon facial mist $4 ea and the Watermelon Overnight mask $7 ea. 

Screenshot_2021-05-28-18-27-28.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

The TJ Watermelon mask is a lower cost dupe of Glow Recipe overnight mask

xgei96tddlz41.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Need to go back next week to see if my store has the Mango Tangerine Candle $4. It's another seasonal item that sells out quickly. Such a yummy scent!

Screenshot_2021-05-28-18-31-27.png

Honored Contributor

And, I need to find these cookies...

Screenshot_2021-05-28-18-03-39.png