Valued Contributor

Does anyone know of any quality toxic-free foundations?  I am looking more for a powder foundation, if possible.  

One I've heard about is Gabriel cosmetics.  Is anyone familiar with theirs?  Or, perhaps there is a different brand you'd recommend?  I have tried the Pure brand and did not overly like theirs.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Frequent Contributor

Afterglowcosmetics.com

Valued Contributor

What do you mean by 'toxic-free'?

If you are buying foundation from any reputable company, they do not have 'toxins' in them... 

Valued Contributor

Good morning  Julie_23 . I went cruelty free about 4 years ago then a year after that I went organic . Here are some of my favorite Au naturale , W3ll people, Pure Anada , Elate cosmetics. and Silk Naturals  What's great with these brands is they have samples for a few dollars and some even have sample sets with more than one color .All of these brands have great customer service and respond within a day or 2  of my emails for color recommendation or questions about products.Silk Naturals is wonderful in that they have "clean"dupes for many MAC shadows Nars O blush ( which I have ,excellent) and all the Urban Decay Naked sets and Too faced Peach sets . I use their blurring powder which is a  "cleaner version " of the Makeup Forever powder.  At soon to be 54 powder foundation does not look as good as it used to so I currently use Gressa Serum foundation. All these brands have powder and cream foundation , I have used all the brands I mentioned and highly recommend them all . good luck in your search 

Honored Contributor

@Julie_23

Are you speaking of products without parabens?

Respected Contributor

@Julie_23 100% Pure has a powder foundation that is toxic free & gets good reviews. I do use a few of Pure body products that I love!

Regular Contributor

@Julie_23 I second the nomination for the 100% Pure line.  They make some great products --- the body butter is divine!!!    But for your specific question; the line has both liquid and powder formulations.

Frequent Contributor

Alima Pure

Valued Contributor

Thanks, everybody!   I really appreciate it.  I will check out your suggestions.  

Trusted Contributor

@susanks1 wrote:

Alima Pure

Have tried this one and it's good, but prefer Everyday Minerals for wear and cost.