Super Contributor

Tova is such a lovely lady for her age.

But that hair has got to go!{#emotions_dlg.scared} Those big strips of blonde... just take them out and have a more solid color OR have thin bits of blond more throughout her hair. this blotchy blond It looks a bit like the bride of Frankenstein.... it takes away from her true beauty as all you look at is the weird color hair.

Valued Contributor

Re: Tova is such a lovely lady for her age.

I've never been one to respond in a negative way on here but in this case what almost started out as a compliment ended up being a crack. Hey, it's her signature look and she's about 70 years old and overall looks pretty glamorous. Tova is self-employed and gracious so maybe we should cut her some slack. May not be a look for you but if it works for her and she's the one selling thousands of bottles of perfume for 25 years then so be it. It seems all the older gals selling beauty on the channels have their own signature looks that can be a bit strong but that seems to be what works for them.

Respected Contributor

Did her mascara come in?

Respected Contributor

Such a lovely lady for her age? What an odd title.
Super Contributor

On 3/24/2014 maestra said:

Did her mascara come in?

Yes
Highlighted
Super Contributor

You all can have an opinion. I just saw her this morning and did not like the hair job. Antonella had a similar look and she must have realized it did not do her justice. Antonella went one color and it looks nice on her. For an older lady, Tova is nice looking. Not meant to bash. It is just an observation that her hair is not as becoming as it could be. MY VIEWPOINT.
Valued Contributor

the words ""for her age"" killed the compliment. Tova is a lovely woman.(period)

Super Contributor

On 3/24/2014 jump4joy said:

the words ""for her age"" killed the compliment. Tova is a lovely woman.(period)

That is what I thought when I saw it. It should have ended after woman. Period.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/24/2014 virgosun said:

I've never been one to respond in a negative way on here but in this case what almost started out as a compliment ended up being a crack. Hey, it's her signature look and she's about 70 years old and overall looks pretty glamorous. Tova is self-employed and gracious so maybe we should cut her some slack. May not be a look for you but if it works for her and she's the one selling thousands of bottles of perfume for 25 years then so be it. It seems all the older gals selling beauty on the channels have their own signature looks that can be a bit strong but that seems to be what works for them.

Consider the source.

Honored Contributor

On 3/24/2014 jump4joy said:

Don't understand why people have to quality a compliment.

She's pretty...for her size.

He's done well for himself....considering he never went to college.

She has a pretty face...if only she was slimmer.

Hate it!!!

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~