QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

1am is 10pm on the West Coast...LOL   I'm sure Tova couldn't be happier with her QVC hours.....and sales.  She was on with Leah earlier.  

...and it’s only 7pm here in HI. 🤙🌴😎🥥

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

That might be the time she prefers since she is from CA and to fit visits in in the least amount of time she might want that time slot.  

Respected Contributor

Tova sold her brand to QVC for seven figures years ago.

She is 77 years old. Maybe she doesn’t want to travel too much or work too much. 

Trusted Contributor

@Reever wrote:

QVC's shabby treatment of the lovely Tova continues. She was relegated to 1am on Beauty with Tova last night. The woman hardly gets any air time and when she is on now she seems to appear in the middle of the night. I dont understand why QVC just doesnt let Tova venture on her own. Betweem the debacle with Tova Signature and now this I have to think QVC puts a very low priority in Tova's line. At some point they should just cut ties with Tova. Their treatment of her is disrespectful. It seems women of a certain age are being shunted aside for the newer lines. 

Ummmm, techically Tova works for QVC just like Jamie from It now works for L'Oreal.

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/10/business/smallbusiness/10sbiz.html

Trusted Contributor

I hate to be unkind, but her hair style looks like the bride of frankenstien. It is quite unflattering to her elegant look.

Trusted Contributor

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

I hate to be unkind, but her hair style looks like the bride of Frankenstein. It is quite unflattering to her elegant look.

The striped hair is unsettling.

Honored Contributor

Nothing against Tova, but my guess is at this point she appeals to a very niche audience. I'm sort of surprised she's still featured at all. Her designs for DMQ appear to be over-priced. The fragrances that still bear her name, though I believe she sold her brand, are decades old. From what one reads here, they aren't formulated as they used to be and have lost something in the translation. I like Tova, but she seems to be channeling a sort of Norma Desmond vibe...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I have never bought a thing from TOVA, I smelled her Tova Signature one time and it was horrible. Disrespect her, come on, if her stuff sold in any quantity she would be on as much as Philosophy. IMO Tova is like the Louis DelOlio of fragrance, yes she must have a niche following other wise she'd be gone.

Honored Contributor

Bob Mackie has overnight presentations during virtually every visit he makes to the Q.  I imagine his presence is a lot more lucrative to QVC than Tova's.  Her appeal is limited.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment