Valued Contributor

I THOUGHT THEY WERE FINE TOGETHER.

I think Tova is trying to let her fans know that She is back in charge of her fragrance after the debacle several years ago when the formula got changed and everyone complained. Even when QVC announced that the "old" formula was back, it wasn't, which led to more complaints.

Tova is one of a kind, that's for sure!

Honored Contributor

I hadn't seen her in a while and forgot she had red hair. It looked nice but I didn't care for the swept-back grey streaks. It had a "Bride of Frankenstein" look which was perhaps, considering the day, appropriate.

Trusted Contributor
Tova is perfect.
Esteemed Contributor
On 11/1/2014 little miss sunshine said:

I also watched the 2 ladies. However, I kept thinking of how Tova led us to believe the current Tova fragrance was the same as the "original" mixture. No way!!! How often can we be led astray? I got "screwed" twice. No more Tova anything for me.

True, I almost bought it again.......lol but then I came to my senses.......lol

...only because I was at a memorial the other day and my daughter walked past me and I really did smell the Tova, lightly. I had given her all my stash a few yrs ago (had a lot) and she has been wearing it since then.

Frequent Contributor
On 11/1/2014 Skylands said:

Ok lady, let's see how well U R doing when U R Tova's age.

I almost am her age and you may want to stop your intimidation of my post , as you read it with wrong intent. I can say I am proud of where I m in life at this point, and I hope that there are still some fireworks and lessons to be learned. Tova is a fine woman and I have always enjoyed her fragrance's and I said I was amazed at her Diva tube towards Jill, that is not a negative statement by any means. Just that Tova was a match for Jill in the sales department. I would love to see more of this from her. Gee Q lets have Tova on with a new fragrance called what else: Diva

Frequent Contributor
On 11/1/2014 ValuSkr said:

I hadn't seen her in a while and forgot she had red hair. It looked nice but I didn't care for the swept-back grey streaks. It had a "Bride of Frankenstein" look which was perhaps, considering the day, appropriate.

I have to agree with you. To much hair spray will give that look to your hair. We all like to change up our color once in awhile, but as we age the color should be a softer, lighter shade to enhance our face and skin tone. I hope that Tova or her personal assistant will read these posts and give them some personal thought.

Frequent Contributor
On 11/1/2014 ValuSkr said:

I have to agree with you. To much hair spray will give that look to your hair. We all like to change up our color once in awhile, but as we age the color should be a softer, lighter shade to enhance our face and skin tone. I hope that Tova or her personal assistant will read these posts and give them some personal thought.

Trusted Contributor

No put down of either Jill or Tova. Simply happy to hear of a vendor taking charge of promoting their product. They are the expert,not the hosts-no matter which one. I have often seen exasperated looks on a vendor's face when they can't promote their product. The one that sticks in my mind most is long ago when Jane would not let Peter Thomas Roth get a word in. He kept taking deep breaths, and she interrupted non-stop. Not putting her down either. Just watch because most of them do this. The impressive example of a host allowing the expert to talk a long while ago was Nancy Hornback with a televison. She was absolutely respectful. I even wrote to tell the Q what I saw.

Honored Contributor

I used to think Tova was a class act, but lately, I think she is way too full of herself. Awhile back, Lisa was introducing her, and she cut Lisa off mid sentence, and said something to the effect of "hey I only have seven minutes, lets get to the product". Lisa looked both stunned and embarrassed.

Tova is beginning to act like she is some kind of royalty and getting much too arrogant to suit me. I no longer will watch her presentations, and don't buy her product since the changes.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry, but I have never been able to watch more than a minute of Tova without being reminded of Gloria Swanson in "Sunset Boulevard" delivering her classic, very creepy "All right, I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille." Same type of melodramatic gestures.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland