Trusted Contributor

Has anyone ordered this since it's been back? Could you share your review? Thanks.

Contributor

Yes, I have been using the newest version since Tova re-introduced it last Summer. It is very nice, I would say it's the closest version to the "old" Tova of 30 yrs ago. Prior to her selling her company.  Not quite as many essential oils as the original version but much better than what QVC was offering a few years ago. Hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

I used it years ago & I bought it when it came back & it seems the same to me. Same fragrance. Lasts all day. Gets compliments. 

Valued Contributor

So glad to hear it is like the old Tova. I use to have people follow me in stores and ask what I was wearing. Did not happen with the last I bought a few years ago. Great news! I will be buying more when I catch one of her shows.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, everyone!!

Respected Contributor

@charlygeorge  The original Tova perfume was such a beautiful, fresh scent. I wore it for years and always got compliments on it. Smiley Happy

We all know the scent changed years ago and not for the better. It was OK, but nowhere near the lovely scent of the original. That's when I stopped wearing it. Smiley Sad

I didn't know that the scent has been changed again. I'm so tempted to order it.

I also loved Body, Mind & Spirit too.

Super Contributor

I would be interested in trying this again.  The only thing available is the body cream. Anyway we can be notified when she will be on again?  I know hsn does this 

Valued Contributor

Watching now and I was wondering also, if it more like the original scent, which was delicious. At that price, I want what I loved years ago.

Trusted Contributor

I went ahead and ordered. It won't be delivered til April 3rd, but I waited long enough and got free shipping. The reviews are great for this, looking forward to it.

I have a bottle I got sometime last year and I really love it. The other day I was outside with my hubby and he asked if I had Tova on. I was shocked because I had put it on the night before and I couldn't even smell it. I also was surprised he knew the name. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

What does it smell like ~ I watched for a pretty good lenghth of time ~ and never once did either the host or Tova say what it smelled like ~ just how it suits every generation ...