Honored Contributor

@Harpa 

Guess should have explained used one spritz as mentioned above, amazing how long lasting (Tova's Signature) looking forward more configurations. 💞

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Harpa 

Guess should have explained used one spritz as mentioned above, amazing how long lasting (Tova's Signature) looking forward more configurations. 💞

She used to have a Tova bath scrub. I really liked that! (hint-hint for Tova!)

Honored Contributor

@Harpa 

Do you remember? Mind, Body, Soul (sp)? Lovely scent! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tova Signature (Story)

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Harpa 

Do you remember? Mind, Body, Soul (sp)? Lovely scent! 

@Sweet_Serenity

Yes!  ~ Body, Mind, Spirit. I still have some - the original! Still as nice as ever, but I like Tova Signature better!

I notice she has not made any newer versions of that. (another hint for Tova!)

Honored Contributor

@Harpa 

Love! (((Tova Signature))) incredible, worthy, accolades received.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity - if you were referring to me as "bashing" the product, you are wrong. I did not bash anything - I stated I find the fragrance unenjoyable.

I will stand by my statement in one of my posts that no fragrance should be worn in a Doctor's office.

Contributor

Why couldn't you just let her have her moment of happiness?

Honored Contributor

Only signs in my Doctors and two Dentists office:: Cell Phones Off!!!

Super Contributor

Just love Tova Signature perfume and have been using it for years.  The newest bottles I purchased seem to be a bit different and do not last on me that well.  So I spray some on clothing and my hair before I leave the house - seems to be better...Tova's fragrance is not any other on the market and this gives me a warm and inviting feeling to all around me...None of the women in my office wear fragrance so Tova is not overpowering for anyone...

Respected Contributor

I started using Tova when she and Ernie first presented it on QVC.  I wore it for so many years as my exclusive scent...  up until the noticeable change in the fragrance.  I have tried a number of bottles throughout the years, but none have ever been like the original.  The newest version is the closest yet, but that something extra special,  is still missing.  Don't get me wrong,  the fragrance now is very beautiful and I've kept it and wear it several times during the week,  but for me,  the magic is gone, never to return. 

I believe it's that all the fragrance companies have had to take out several ingredients that have been banned.  I'm thinking that it could be those things that helped to make the Tova fragrance we knew and love, what it was.

Enjoy the fragrance as it is....  pretty, light and special.  Just not magical,  at least for me.