Super Contributor

Just ordered the Tova Q2 Big Deal. Have never used her fragrance before so I am not aware of how this compares to the "original Tova." Looking for a light scent to wear days that is not too strong but lasts. Is this a lasting, clean scent ? I hope so. I love Miglin Pheromone but want something a bit lighter. Would love to hear how you like the dry oil. 

Respected Contributor

@cozyseeker I have used Tova for years & years & I truly did not smell a difference from when I first ordered it, to my most recent order.

It is a light, fresh, clean scent & I always get compliments.

I know that doesn't mean that you will love the scent, but I hope that you do.

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

@cozyseeker I have used Tova for years & years & I truly did not smell a difference from when I first ordered it, to my most recent order.

It is a light, fresh, clean scent & I always get compliments.

I know that doesn't mean that you will love the scent, but I hope that you do.

same for me @Dusty1 .

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I noticed a change in the scent and the longevity, but started buying the Tova Platinum (in her Signature scent) and really like it. 

I never see the Platinum offered any more. 

I have an opened bottle at each house and two that are still boxed, but when they run out I'm gonna freak!  They're large bottles (3.4 oz) and I hope they last, but I wear it every day.  Every. Day.