Regular Contributor

I've been wearing Tova Signature for years now.  I've tried very few perfumes in my life,  but I bought Tova one day many years ago and liked it and have been wearing it ever since.  I've just gotten two compliments two days in a row about my fragrance.  One woman at Subway and a man where I work.  I rarely get complimented on anything, but the one thing I do, is Tova Signature.  I know some people have said it doesn't smell like it used to, I can't tell the difference, but apparently, people are liking it.  If you're on the fence about trying this, I'd say to try it.  I've gotten many compliments on how I smell, it's just funny I've now gotten two in two days.  I'd have to say I recommend this perfume.

Super Contributor

Re: Tova Perfume

[ Edited ]

@Jackyl  I, too, love it, and have worn Tova Signature Eau de parfum for quite a long time.  I had a break for a while about five years ago, but have since returned.  It's all I wear.  I think I can tell a slight difference in the fragrance, but in my humble opinion, I don't think it's a drastic departure from 15, 20 years ago.  People have complimented me as well on it, but not lately.  I'm so worried about overwhelming people with my fragrance, I tend to use a very light hand.  Like you, I would totally recommend it to anyone, that they try it at least once.

I love the construction of the bottle and the spraying mechanism.  I find that it dispenses very well, and not all over you and the room you're in.  The current taller, slimmer bottle size and shape is very ergonomic, user-friendly, more-so, I think, than when it was shorter and rectangular shaped, with a black cap.  Two thumbs up!!  

Super Contributor

I love this Tova  perfume .I also get lots of compliments when I wear it .I know it is not as good as the original which I do remember well .

I recently got the bottle of Tova with oils added and it reminds me of the original .

I like the Tova creams also and layer it .

Trusted Contributor

Another Tova lover here. There were posts a long time ago about how much people were hating the scent.  I think it's a lovely smell.  I like her Signature cream too.  Someone walked by my cube at work and said "it always smells so fresh and good every time I walk by you". 

Honored Contributor

I always get compliments when I where Tova Nights.  

Respected Contributor

I just had to try it after all the conversation about it. I didn't really like it all that much at first, but sorta did, so I didn't return it. I have to say, it's grown on me!  I like it now even though it's a sweeter scent that I normally don't wear, and I'm glad I kept it. 

Trusted Contributor

Love Tova! I've worn it for over 20 years. I have the Signature and Platinum and get compliments every time I wear it. 

I don't always smell it ,but other people do since they always tell me how nice it is and ask where they can buy it. 

Honored Contributor

@Reba055 I'll never forget buying it 'all those years ago' and I didn't like it at all. I decided to send it back in the morning. But in the morning I opened my closet door and it smelled so good I couldn't stand it. I wore it for years but stopped when it changed. I still have enough in my original bottle for a very special occasion. I would add that it's a very good church fragrance (my word). It offends no one.

Respected Contributor

I've no idea what the "old" version was. I wear Tova Signature and Tova Summer, sometimes layered as well.

Anytime I wear Tova anything, a compliment comes my way!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Contributor

I love it too!! I loved the original more but I do get compliments when I where it now too. I stopped buying it when it changed for a couple of years. I came back and tried it again about maybe a year or so ago and it is getting closer to the original. Its just a clean, beautiful scent. Definitely my signature. I also I have the oil which I love and smells so wonderful.