Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tova Borgnine has passed!

Wow! This news is heartbreaking! She was such a beautiful, charming, graceful and classy lady with an impeccable sense of style! I will miss her irreplaceable presence here.😢

~~~All we need is LOVE💖💖

Honored Contributor

I am so sorry to read this news, I always enjoyed watching her presentations. She was always so kind and elegant. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Very sad to read this news. Tova's was the first fragrance I purchased many years ago without having never smelled it. After purchasing her Signature fragrance I tried her other ones but nothing compared to the original.

Tova thank you for always maintaining your sense of style, individuality, and elegance. 

Tova Borgnine in 17th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards ...

Age Of Tova Borgnine: How Old Was She? Death Cause ...

Remembering Ernest Borgnine at 100 | Hill Country News

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

Aw...end of an era. My mom "wore only Tova Signature!"...in her later years. I have the last bottle we gave her Christmas of 2019...and every now and then spray it...reminds me of mom.

Tova seemed like she was getting up there last time I saw her on QVC, which wasn't that long ago, via Skype. First time I noticed she might be getting a little more frail...haven't read the full thread yet, don't know her age.

A beauty, graceful, and an accomplished business woman 'til the end. Ernie's happy today.

RIP🕯

Esteemed Contributor

Tova was 80 years old.

Respected Contributor

@Tique Such beautiful pictures. That Ernie...always smiling. I'm sure he adored her and considered himself a lucky man. 

He actually grew up on the same street as my mom's family, and my grandmom knew his mom.

Thanks for sharing those lovely pics. And yes...I have several of my mom's bottles, of different kinds, but Signature is the classic and the best. I don't know if it is still the same as originally...didn't it go away at one time, or get changed? Then they "brought it back", due to customer demand, but I never knew, having not been someone who wore it, if it was still, actually, the same.

My mom seemed to think it was and still loved it. 

Respected Contributor

What a lovely, classy lady.  RIP.  Nice to think of she and Ernie reunited.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]
This is what is on Tova's Face Book page:

With a Halo of Heaven she captured our hearts, minds and senses giving us a Signature that shared our beauty.
With an eye for detail and design her jewelry brought sparkle to each and every day.
With her stories we took a journey with her from Hollywood to distant lands feeling as though we stood beside her.
From our hearts, thank you Tova for the grace, beauty, elegance and joy you brought to us all.
It is with a heavy heart that today I share of the peaceful passing of our founder, leader and friend, Tova Borgnine.
There has not been a day that Tova did not speak of her friends in TOVA and her QVC family around the globe - each of you through your Welcoming her into your homes on QVC, your stories you shared in posts and testimonial calls and moments of meeting fueled her passion to continue pioneering and innovating with her beauty products and jewelry designs. She always considered it an honor to be part of your day.
Most simply put by Tova's 11 year old friend "Tova was not just a person, she is a way of life."
From the TOVA Team, we ask you to share your favorite Tova moments, stories and memories in the comment section as we lift each other and celebrate the life of Tova.
We love you Tova, may peace be with you as you join your beloved Ernie, Mama, family and friends in eternal rest.
In love and peace,
Michele Uram
TOVA Beverly Hills
Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

Why is this not being reported on any legit site?  

Respected Contributor

Elegance is the perfect word ...