Respected Contributor

Re: Totally OT question about D&B Daniela

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

I did another search on the dooney site and the pic I posted is the only Daniela bag they have.  I also went through all the dooney bags on the Q's site and can't come up with it.  I would suggest that you go back to your order and look it up and read the description and look at the picture or video if there is one.  I even googled that bag and only come up with the pic I posted.  

I think the bag might be this one:

http://www.qvc.com/Dooney-&-Bourke-Saffiano-Leather-Small-Daniella-Satchel.product.A271876.html?sc=A...

Respected Contributor

A271876. QVC spells it Daniella. Dooney spells it Daniela. Sorry for the confusion. Description says strap is 24-26 inches.
Respected Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
A271876. QVC spells it Daniella. Dooney spells it Daniela. Sorry for the confusion. Description says strap is 24-26 inches.

If you watch the video, the strap appears to have a center section that can be removed if you want to make the strap shorter.  Maybe the bag that you received is missing that piece.

Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

I did another search on the dooney site and the pic I posted is the only Daniela bag they have.  I also went through all the dooney bags on the Q's site and can't come up with it.  I would suggest that you go back to your order and look it up and read the description and look at the picture or video if there is one.  I even googled that bag and only come up with the pic I posted.  

I think the bag might be this one:

http://www.qvc.com/Dooney-&-Bourke-Saffiano-Leather-Small-Daniella-Satchel.product.A271876.html?sc=A...

Hi Linmo:  I posted the satchel from the dooney site.  She said it's a crossbody bag.  This is a satchel.  Maybe she thinks because the bag is only 12 inches wide she considers it a crossbody bag.  The dooney website only carrys the satchel version of this bag. I would think if there's a crossbody, that website would have it.  Thanks for posting the link to that pic, but if it was me that ordered that bag, I would have gone to my order status and read the description and watched the video and looked at the picture of the bag.  I think that's the only way she'll know about the strap..  I would think that if the bag has a very short thin strap to it there's probably another part to that strap that wasn't with the bag.  I have two Dooney fold over toggle closure crossbody bags and each of them came with two separate straps.  One to make it a short shoulder bag and one to make it a crossbody.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched the video and read the description, both before ordering and after receiving the bag. It's a satchel that has a crossbody strap. It appears that the mid section of the strap which extends the length, and is supposed to be included with the bag, is missing. I was just trying to confirm if QVC had the description wrong before reordering. Was looking to see if anyone else ordered the bag and received the short strap only. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Rachb wrote:

I watched the video and read the description, both before ordering and after receiving the bag. It's a satchel that has a crossbody strap. It appears that the mid section of the strap which extends the length, and is supposed to be included with the bag, is missing. I was just trying to confirm if QVC had the description wrong before reordering. Was looking to see if anyone else ordered the bag and received the short strap only. 

Hi Rachb:  It's clearer now.  I wasn't sure if you watched the video or not or read the description.  I have to tell you I seriously doubt that QVC is wrong in their description.  I have ordered and I'm embarrassed to even say how many Dooney and Bourke bags I've ordered through QVC.  I have yet to receive a bag that didn't match up to the description that QVC wrote.  I would return the bag, and ask QVC to send out another one.  If that strap was to be included with the bag, it should have been with it.  Believe me, I would be the farm so to speak that the Q has the correct description for that bag online.  From past experiences of ordering tons of dooneys from them, they haven't been wrong yet.  Good luck, and i hope you get that bag with the intended strap. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks! I'm returning the bag that's been clearly used and waiting for the new one. Good news is it's a beautiful bag!
Esteemed Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Rachb wrote:

Hi Rachb:  It's clearer now.  I wasn't sure if you watched the video or not or read the description.  I have to tell you I seriously doubt that QVC is wrong in their description.  I have ordered and I'm embarrassed to even say how many Dooney and Bourke bags I've ordered through QVC.  I have yet to receive a bag that didn't match up to the description that QVC wrote.  I would return the bag, and ask QVC to send out another one.  If that strap was to be included with the bag, it should have been with it.  Believe me, I would sell  the farm so to speak that the Q has the correct description for that bag online.  From past experiences of ordering tons of dooneys from them, they haven't been wrong yet.  Good luck, and i hope you get that bag with the intended strap. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
Thanks! I'm returning the bag that's been clearly used and waiting for the new one. Good news is it's a beautiful bag!

It is a beautiful bag, and I'm happy you're returning it for another one.  Keeping my fingers crossed that this bag is 100 percent perfect for you!!  Please post a review after you receive it.  Carry it in the best of health and enjoy it.