Valued Contributor

Totally Disappointed with My Costco Deal on Kevyn Aucoin Mascaras!!!!

I posted a few weeks back that I had found my HG mascaras, by Kevyn Aucoin, on the Costco beauty site at a two for one offer. Usually I can only find these at Nordstroms and they are not on sale. They arrived yesterday and .... they are all dried out. Literally no product comes out on the brush! Called Costco CS right away and they said I can just return them to my local store for a refund, which I am doing Saturday. Probably the first and last time I will order a high end product from Costco {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Honored Contributor

Re: Totally Disappointed with My Costco Deal on Kevyn Aucoin Mascaras!!!!

I have ordered Sisley from Costco online and had no problem. They probably had the mascara stored too long. Sometimes they store it in an unheated, freezing warehouse!! That has even happened when I ordered from Neiman and Nordie mascara. It has happened only twice, but it is a real inconvenience. Maybe try ONE more time.? Sorry

Valued Contributor

The same thing happened to me with the Kevyn Aucoin mascara from Costco. I used it for the first time and it was all dried out. I had to put on 3 coats to get anything at all. I will be returning it too.

Valued Contributor

After reading the reviews on this board, I ordered a tube from Amazon. It wasn't exactly dried out, but it took several coats to get it to show up. I returned it.

Valued Contributor

I checked the mascaras again, still no luck. Absolutely nothing on the brush. I always order this brand from Nordstrom and never have a problem. It gives me thick, dark lashes. No smearing ever and washes off with water. I'm still shocked at what I was sent. Returning on Saturday as planned{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}